• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cardinals fine Darnell Dockett six figures for spitting, could have diminished role

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say they should ban him from the NFL, and CFL too.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Ok. Just do it after this week.

I don't think it would matter much if he was in there or not since the Cardinals probably have the most inept offense in the league right now.

Who ever makes the calls on their personnel should be fired that's all I have to say for allowing such a talentless offense hit the field.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't think it would matter much if he was in there or not since the Cardinals probably have the most inept offense in the league right now.

Who ever makes the calls on their personnel should be fired that's all I have to say for allowing such a talentless offense hit the field.

I've read he has not played real well this year EXCEPT for the Seattle game in week one where he had a monster game. He had a 10 combined hits and hurries on Wilson. The Seahawks have really, really struggled against him going back to 2008 as well. That's what I was getting at.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't Docket the one who has been on record for saying how much he hates the 49ers? Or is that Campbell? I know Beanie Wells and one of their Defensive linemen did an interview last year before we played them talking about how much they hated us.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Isn't Docket the one who has been on record for saying how much he hates the 49ers? Or is that Campbell? I know Beanie Wells and one of their Defensive linemen did an interview last year before we played them talking about how much they hated us.

I believe Dockett was first and then this year Campbell really piled on to it. Maybe Campbell said stuff last year but I think he really only got into it this year with the media. I think Dockett's thing started with Vernon Davis on the field and then they kept going at it on twitter (good-natured).

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe Dockett was first and then this year Campbell really piled on to it. Maybe Campbell said stuff last year but I think he really only got into it this year with the media. I think Dockett's thing started with Vernon Davis on the field and then they kept going at it on twitter (good-natured).

Thanks for clarifying that pozz. You have a good memory.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and then dockett put picture of his dick on twitter. :llama:

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Cardinals, Seahawks draw 49ers-Rams ref - NFC West Blog - ESPN

Carl Cheffers, the referee assigned to work the Arizona-Seattle game Sunday, was the same one presiding over two controversial scoring plays earlier this season.

Cheffers' crew incorrectly allowed a Carolina touchdown to stand during the Panthers' 21-13 victory over Washington in Week