• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cardinals All22

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little tidbit from Tee

He posted it late last night. I watched the first two drives. Probably knock most of it out later tonight. Interested to see why the defense was successful.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He posted it late last night. I watched the first two drives. Probably knock most of it out later tonight. Interested to see why the defense was successful.
Their Right Tackle situation and missing Kylers safety blanket TE Tre likely played a role is my guess

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little tidbit from Tee

I agree and have written on multiple occasions that I have seen him play better, meaning more efficiently. Here are just a couple of things that I know he can do better, beyond what's been shown here.

1. His deep ball accuracy hasn't been as consistent as I've seen from him. That interception is a good example as are the few misses that have happened.

2. He hasn't really scared defenses with his legs yet! They all know that he can move, but I've seen this guy break defensive spirits with runs of 20 to 80 yards, and house calls.

The most interesting part of this four game start is that the Commanders are primarily a run team. We'l'lI get his better games when defenses gear up to try to stop the run. Cleveland and Baltimore will be great tests for this offense.