• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Canucks-Blackhawks Game 4 GNT

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You never know. The Habs came back on the Caps but then again the Hawks look much better than the Caps.

But also the Canucks are better than the Habs.

I guess the fact we've done it before (2003) gives me some comfort, but I see no heart out there right now.

The Q stache

Cabbie Slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so pumped right now, but I do feel bad for the for the canucks fans here on the bored. They took too many bad penalties tonight. This also can't help with the notion that Lou isnt a big game goalie.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For as bad as the PK was against the Kings, it might be worse in this series

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
The Nucks will find that gear............
no they won't. They had it in the last two games against LA, and in the first one before Chicago woke up.
The Hawks are in their heads, and that can't be undone.

To think the Canucks could have been up 2-0 in this series and now they're down 3-1. Full credit to the Hawks for bouncing back from a bad game 1.
DerringerEagle may be a dick in Canuck threads (especially for a fan of a team that is likely in the midst of a decade long absence from the playoffs), but he was spot on when he said that the series was lost when the Canucks gave up the lead in the 3rd period of game 2. I didn't want to say it, but I saw it. Hawks had been average at best down the stretch and in the Nashville series, but with that comeback, they found their game.

Difference in game 3 and 4, is that Hawks are winning pretty much ALL of the battles in front of both nets. If that's a sign a desire, then they clearly want it more. 12 goals scored in the last 2 games, and probably 9 of them didn't travel more than 3 feet.