• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can't Decide for Wednesday...

loki604

Don't Blame the Refs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Went to the bar. It worked out because the bartender was all pissed at another bartender, so I listened to her bitch and she gave me free beer all night. It didn't work out because we lost. But I was with friends, so whatevs. Ended up partying until like four in the morning.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went to the bar. It worked out because the bartender was all pissed at another bartender, so I listened to her bitch and she gave me free beer all night. It didn't work out because we lost. But I was with friends, so whatevs. Ended up partying until like four in the morning.

Well...that is kind of like my Hangover idea

ROOLZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yeah, been a fan for over 20 years. I grew up wanting to be Bruce Smith. You should hear all the grief I get for being a fan of the Wings and Bills around here. But hell, I refuse to root for the Packers, Vikings, Bears, or the Cubs like the rest of Iowa...

Not to overshadow you, but it couldn't come close to the grief i get being a Caps and Cowboys fan.. My fellow Caps fans basically hate me because of it.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are not too many hockey fans, at least not that one can tell, in my area but I usually go out to a local bar on Thursday nights. A few weeks ago the day after the Capitals series I wore a Habs shirt and had 4 people come up to me and good naturedly give me some grief as they were Caps fans. Most wished the Habs luck onward too.

I plan to wear the same shirt tonight, and since they beat the Pens I wonder if the same people are there if I'll get any beers bought for me.

postmaster

RIP Steve
Hoopla Cash
$ 250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to overshadow you, but it couldn't come close to the grief i get being a Caps and Cowboys fan.. My fellow Caps fans basically hate me because of it.

I honestly have no idea where you get hate stemming from being a Cowboy fan unless you are talking about outside of these boards.