• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can we ban the word "Versus" too?

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching this "Daily line" pile of shit and I have to say that I was wrong that nothing could ever come along to make me more stabby than "Sports Soup"

A sports show, on the network that has hockey, 15 minutes from the start of a game that will be the first advancement game of the first round and they are asking friggin ICE CUBE about how he feels making rhymes...

wow.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that those shows suck but Versus is the only friend the NHL has in the states. Unless you want to count NBC's limited coverage.

miamiforlife81

It's All About The U!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It's an alright show, compared to SportsCenter, mainly because they actually acknowledge the NHL exists.

That Ice Cube segment was painful though, I think I heard "No what I'm sayin?" at least 5 times in one minute.

apachef4

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was watching that show as it led into the games last night, and one of the guys was talking about why he was picking the Penguins. He said that the Pens were a lock because they've scored the most goals in the playoffs (which was wrong, but mistakes happen) and that it was a bad matchup for the Sens because they had given up the most goals. Somehow he didn't realize that that each team has only played one other team, so the opponent of the team that has scored the most goals has to have given up the most goals.

scottflyers88

Lets Go Flyers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
apachef4 that is funny. the pens scored the most goals and the sens allowed the most goals. if it was true that the pens scored the most goals then of course the sens allowed the most goals. i guess he thought it was a weird stat that the pens goals per game equaled the sens goals allowed per game.

i watched the daily line for about 10 minutes and turned it off. worst sports show in a long time. half the time they were just making fun of people or each other. i learned nothing about what was going on in sports on that show.

sports soup is kind of funny. any clip show that shows people falling down or just funny stuff will be an ok show. i think they should have kept sports unfiltered with dennis miller. i guess not enough people understood what he was talking about. i will admit i did not get some of his jokes. you need a phd in history to understand everything he is talking about.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't stand that show and I don't turn on versus until game time

apachef4

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Scott, I thought Sports Soup was ok, too. I mean, I didn't watch it to get any scoops or anything, it was just a funny, light watch.

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that those shows suck but Versus is the only friend the NHL has in the states. Unless you want to count NBC's limited coverage.

NBC can suck a dick for not allowing "the big screen" at Mellon Arena