• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Can TCU keep it within 3 Touchdowns vs Ohio State

Outcome of the TCU/Ohio State game.

• Total voters

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TCU 28
Ohio State 27

WPS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ban please :hellno:
Would you rather me say Win-At-All-Costs beats the Christians 41-13? :-)

BTW, I'd ban him too, but the school thought a 3-game suspension was enough

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TCU 28
Ohio State 27

billmurray_mgvvc1.gif

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rutgers was a conference game. You do the difference between playing a conference game & hand picking an FCS team to play don't you? And while both of Ohio State's opponents aren't good it doesn't change the fact Youngstown State isn't an FBS program.

Are you under some impression that I thought Rutgers was an OOC game? Not once did I infer that. I just mentioned that said FCS team would beat the rest of the shit opponents we played so far. That’s all. Not that you should be punished for playing Rutgers. But it is refreshing to hear you talk about something else besides Jim Harbaugh.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you rather me say Win-At-All-Costs beats the Christians 41-13? :-)

BTW, I'd ban him too, but the school thought a 3-game suspension was enough
Lol I don’t give a shit what you’d do

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Potato Salad is in a 3 way tie with "I like toast" and "Kevin Wilson"

th

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you under some impression that I thought Rutgers was an OOC game? Not once did I infer that. I just mentioned that said FCS team would beat the rest of the shit opponents we played so far. That’s all. Not that you should be punished for playing Rutgers. But it is refreshing to hear you talk about something else besides Jim Harbaugh.

Your pointless rant has nothing to do w/ the fact that Ohio State doesn't play an FCS team & your Mountaineers did. That was my point. You talking about other teams schedule when Yer Boyz played YSU.

If you insist on talking trash about other teams schedules you should probably do it in a year when WV doesn't play a hand picked non-FBS team.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your pointless rant has nothing to do w/ the fact that Ohio State doesn't play an FCS team & your Mountaineers did. That was my point. You talking about other teams schedule when Yer Boyz played YSU.

If you insist on talking trash about other teams schedules you should probably do it in a year when WV doesn't play a hand picked non-FBS team.

Except you are ignoring the fact that said FCS team would beat the two shit teams and the other shit team we all played. You are using a label to totally ignore their ability. Maybe if you would learn reading comprehension, you’d see my rant wasn’t pointless or at least doesn’t matchup with your opinion.

I’m not trash talking anyone’s schedule, I’m merely pointing out YSU would beat Tennesse, Oregon State and Rutgers so maybe direct your ire of our schedule thus far somewhere else.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well Youngstown State was significantly better than Oregon State was last year, so there's that.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Youngstown State was significantly better than Oregon State was last year, so there's that.

Is YSU an FBS team? Odd how some wanna ignore that fact. I'm not a fan of any FBS teams playing FCS teams.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except you are ignoring the fact that said FCS team would beat the two shit teams and the other shit team we all played. You are using a label to totally ignore their ability. Maybe if you would learn reading comprehension, you’d see my rant wasn’t pointless or at least doesn’t matchup with your opinion.

I’m not trash talking anyone’s schedule, I’m merely pointing out YSU would beat Tennesse, Oregon State and Rutgers so maybe direct your ire of our schedule thus far somewhere else.

My only point was Yer Boyz played an FCS team this year. That's it, nothing else. And you mentioned reading comprehension? Good one. Because you seriously lack that skill.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is YSU an FBS team? Odd how some wanna ignore that fact. I'm not a fan of any FBS teams playing FCS teams.

No they aren't. But I still said something that was a fact. Do you think UTEP is better than North Dakota State just because they are an FBS team?

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You might be right the last couple years about YSU but not this year. They are not a good football team this year. It's gonna be a rough one

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My only point was Yer Boyz played an FCS team this year. That's it, nothing else. And you mentioned reading comprehension? Good one. Because you seriously lack that skill.

Did I say you mentioned something different? You are literally hiding behind the FCS label and that’s it. You haven’t even defended one of your first two opponents defeating YSU. So obviously you agree with me yet you just want to hide behind that label. You have literally no comprehension in this discussion.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No they aren't. But I still said something that was a fact. Do you think UTEP is better than North Dakota State just because they are an FBS team?

Did you see the part of my comment you quoted where I said I don't like any FBS teams playing FCS teams? Not sure how many times I have to say that. I can't say it any clearer than I already have.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might be right the last couple years about YSU but not this year. They are not a good football team this year. It's gonna be a rough one

Seriously they were a heck of a lot better than Tennessee. I have no doubts they would beat them or Oregon State or Rutgers. But we’ll never know. Sigh

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see the part of my comment you quoted where I said I don't like any FBS teams playing FCS teams? Not sure how many times I have to say that. I can't say it any clearer than I already have.

Sure, I saw that, and I understand it. But you talking shit about them playing an FCS team, when you played a worse team at the FBS level doesn't make any sense to me.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao. Yes they were. This year is TBD.
LMAO no. 6-5 as an FCS team. Oregon State could've done that. And as of now, Oregon State has a loss to one of the best teams in the nation and a blowout win over a 9-3 FCS team from last year. YSU is 0-2.