• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can Lebron deal with the Ball family?

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he can't, the Lakers will trade Lonzo.

Age difference aside, name a single aspect of the game where Lonzo is superior to LeBron?

His troll ass daddy aside, he won't be tough to trade, especially to a team like the Magic or Suns who are going nowhere fast, are in a smaller market and who are desperate for a legit pg.

I don't see this as a deterrent for LeBron going to the Lakers.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he can't, the Lakers will trade Lonzo.

Age difference aside, name a single aspect of the game where Lonzo is superior to LeBron?

His troll ass daddy aside, he won't be tough to trade, especially to a team like the Magic or Suns who are going nowhere fast, are in a smaller market and who are desperate for a legit pg.

I don't see this as a deterrent for LeBron going to the Lakers.
of course its not a deterrent

lebron can easily say -- "hey Magic- trade the 20 year old point guard with bad knees and no shot and the loudmouth dad for a veteran who can shoot the ball"

it would be done very very quickly

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lebron can easily say -- "hey Magic- trade the 20 year old point guard with bad knees and no shot and the loudmouth dad for a veteran who can shoot the ball"

Lol, the Lakers aren't the cavs.

Going to miss you wiggy

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, the Lakers aren't the cavs.

Going to miss you wiggy

bwahah! the lakers will be MORE than willing to acquiesce to, and acommodate for, lebron james. you're seriously deluding yourself if you think your beloved thirsty-as-fuck-for-a-return-to-prominence los angeles lakers aren't going to trip over themselves to make sure lebron is fully gratified while wearing purple and gold.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Welp let's see how quickly now

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bwahah! the lakers will be MORE than willing to acquiesce to, and acommodate for, lebron james. you're seriously deluding yourself if you think your beloved thirsty-as-fuck-for-a-return-to-prominence los angeles lakers aren't going to trip over themselves to make sure lebron is fully gratified while wearing purple and gold.

What a stupid thing for him/her to say lol

And if they don't it will be a short bounce out of the playoffs...

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One good thing about James being with the Lakers is he will shut that stupid motherfucker Lavar Ball up. He won't put up with that nonsense and he has the clout to back it up.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for an organization praying for talent to come there........

There was/is talent, but it's young, developing talent that takes time. As @Shaqdaddy pointed out, most of them can't even walk into a bar right now.

the talent is there to win?

With Lebron and nothing else, it's a playoff team. But not a contender.

they can just sign guys to min contracts and call it a day and compete? BS

The 1 year players are filler to set them up to go big game hunting again after next season and possibly keep more of their young guys than if they did something now.

so without bron or those max contract guys they are title contenders?

Again, not yet. What they could have developed into...who knows?

there is no question i wouldnt wwanna go somewhere and put up with BS, i cant imagine others.........notice how no one is there yet.........could be why...........keep denying it

I'd be willing to bet that if you were going to be making $154 million over 4 years, you'd put up with some BS.

Lavar is an idiot who needs to stfu. But it's not like he's showing up in the locker room everyday spewing his crap. Considering all of the things that have been said about him over the years, I really doubt Lavar is going to have any impact on Lebron or any player that may join him.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there is a better chance that Lonzo Ball gets traded and daddy Ball gets told to eff himself. Rajon Rondo is being signed with the mentality that he could be the point guard if he is better then Ball.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there is a better chance that Lonzo Ball gets traded and daddy Ball gets told to eff himself. Rajon Rondo is being signed with the mentality that he could be the point guard if he is better then Ball.

If Ball does in fact get traded, Lavar's rant is going to make Dan Gilbert's letter look tame and meek.

That said, the Rondo signing somewhat boggles the mind. Lance, Rondo, McGee. So much for cerebral teammates for LeBron.

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,643.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally think that with James now on the team the ball family is gonna need to stop there shenanigans or Lonzo will be shown the door