• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Caldwell... Man was I wrong.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With him stating he would do nothing to Raviola after piss poor blocks in house. Shows me I was wrong on thinking he would bring discipline to Detroit.

I understand the league will do something. Sure he sent one home Merry ole England. Seemed a no brainer there and should be no brained here. You want to send a message. Bench the fat bastard.

New Jim has shown he is no different than Schwartz in my book. Not to mention the penalties are right in range with seasons past.

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure Caldwell is thinking "punish Ravioli fir what? that was his best block of the year"

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ravioli is a piece of shit. A bad player and just as bad of a guy. Pathetic that only Hanson played more games in a Lions uniform.

This franchise is no more disciplined now than it was under Schwartz. High school freshman don't pull that shit and get away with it.

Quackerjacked

Falcon
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he should totally get benched by Caldwell for doing something that earned neither a flag nor a fine. Give me a fucking break. You sound like a bunch of butt hurt pussies.

Quackerjacked

Falcon
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it was cool, but bench him? Fuck no. At least someone on the team had some emotion. You see how dead our team was on the sidelines? It was dirty, but it wasn't illegal at all. You bring him in and say don't do that shit.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have supported the entire pats team kicking him in the face. He tried to injure players and admitted it.

The latest in a career full of bullshit from that guy.

Plus, he sucks.

Last edited by a moderator:

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he should totally get benched by Caldwell for doing something that earned neither a flag nor a fine. Give me a fucking break. You sound like a bunch of butt hurt pussies.

How is being mad at Caldwell's reaction to a dirty play being butt hurt? I am guessing had you been the Pat on the other side it would be okay had you got hurt? He admitted to trying to take him out for the reason of them scoring late TD. Intentionally trying to take a mans paycheck away is cheap and dirty IMO.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waiting for the last play of the game to actually try is not going to get him a pass from me. If you are going to mangle someone, do it early when you can benefit from it. No benefit other than making the team look bad when we just cleaned up our image and have not had a single issue in almost a year.

Send his ass packing after this year.

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caldwell's a fraud.

Fairley, your demoted for being lazy. Ok the seasons starting you're back.

Mosley, your suspended. Ok, wait, Fairley got hurt. Your back.

We won't tolerate dirty plays. Unless they're in the field of play and legal in accordance to the rulebook.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all have known raiola is and has been a piece of shit probably his entire life. Not sure how this has anything to do with caldwell not being a disciplinarian though. If he was to discipline someone it should probably be mosley (again).

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caldwell's a fraud.

Fairley, your demoted for being lazy. Ok the seasons starting you're back.

Mosley, your suspended. Ok, wait, Fairley got hurt. Your back.

We won't tolerate dirty plays. Unless they're in the field of play and legal in accordance to the rulebook.

Fairley was demoted and had to prove himself and did, he was having a monster season. Mosley missed two weeks, he was sent home from london. Caldwell is doing much more than schwartz ever did. Two games ago everyone was talking about how caldwell was in the running for coach of the year and then they play back to back games against the two best teams on the road in the NFL and the sky is falling. You shouldnt have expected to win either of those games. Great teams take care of business at home. The lions will be fine, they will make the playoffs and be bounced in the first round. Thats a step in the right direction.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have supported the entire pats team kicking him in the face. He tried to injure players and admitted it.

The latest in a career full of bullshit from that guy.

Plus, he sucks.
''applause''......''applause''.....!

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fairley was demoted and had to prove himself and did, he was having a monster season. Mosley missed two weeks, he was sent home from london. Caldwell is doing much more than schwartz ever did. Two games ago everyone was talking about how caldwell was in the running for coach of the year and then they play back to back games against the two best teams on the road in the NFL and the sky is falling. You shouldnt have expected to win either of those games. Great teams take care of business at home. The lions will be fine, they will make the playoffs and be bounced in the first round. Thats a step in the right direction.

I did not expect them to lose to a drew Stanton lead team. I did not expect them to score 15 points combined in those games. I, for one, never thought of him as a candidate for COY. He hasn't done anything different than last year has he? Have we cut down turnovers or pentalties considerably? The only major change is defense. Our offense has turned to shit. Maybe Austin could be coach of the year, but he's a coordinator.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raiola is a DB and has been for years. He has constantly been a ass hat and it's amazing he has lasted as long as he has.

With that being said the Lions probably have limited room to discipline a guy under the CBA. If the league isn't going to suspend him for a block the Lions probably can't or would violate the CBA.

Still doesn't change the fact DR is a turd!

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raiola is a DB and has been for years. He has constantly been a ass hat and it's amazing he has lasted as long as he has.

With that being said the Lions probably have limited room to discipline a guy under the CBA. If the league isn't going to suspend him for a block the Lions probably can't or would violate the CBA.

Still doesn't change the fact DR is a turd!

I'm going to have to change my mind and agree with OL and MikeD that our secondary sucks. All this time I thought Ravioli was a center.

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How could we not have signed Dick Incognito, yet? Him and Raiola could have sleepovers and be best friends.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every time I see Smitty's avi, I imagine Jim saying, "I saw Blind Melon Chitlin in person. (holds up hands) I shit you not."

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every time I see Smitty's avi, I imagine Jim saying, "I saw Blind Melon Chitlin in person. (holds up hands) I shit you not."

I thought he was showing how far from the 1st down marker Stafford was when he started his slide.