• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

C-Wall if you haven't heard or seen RAW yet, don't click here

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Otherwise, DAMN edge retired! im kinda pissed, because he was one of my favourites, he was canadian, and he was just hitting his prime it felt like. im kinda bitter, and now we're gonna be stuck with Christian trying to fill the void

My only question is, whether or not they knew all this before Wrestlemania. It super seemed like Del Rio should've won the match at mania, but I'm guessing they didn't want him to go out never winning a main event at mania, then decided to start the Christian/Del Rio angle, knowing Edge would have to vacate.

Sucks so much. Whenever I played a wrestling video game, I'd always be Edge. Now who am I going to be? Hornswoggle? ugh

CanadianWalrus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
saw it last night,crazy stuff. thought maybe it was fake but edges eyes started to water and i dont think hes that good of an actor.

huge hit to the already shitty smackdown, they should probably put the mask and wig back on kain and make himdominant again

CanadianWalrus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
oh and im pumped theyre giving that cheesy rapper guy some serious play, the black rapper that is,not cena