• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BYU Cougars QB Zach Wilson, likely first-round pick, entering NFL draft

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you ready to let him sit and learn ?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you ready to let him sit and learn ?
"I have seen enough of Dwayne Haskins" ____Ron Rivera.

Anybody remember that? Well, that was in his rebuild the organization mode. What happened next? He saw an opportunity to win this division and altered his plans.

No one can blame him for wanting to win this weak division, but unless "I've seen enough of Dwayne Haskins" has some other unknown meaning, he either sabotaged that quest or failed to put merit into his own public declaration.
I don't believe that as an organization, anything has changed. Your point is well taken, and we'll see what happens with the next young man that they draft. My answer to your question is....NO!

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I personally was ready to let DH sit and learn for a few years, but the redskins/wft didnt ask me what I think they should do, and they weren’t ready to have him sit and learn.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I personally was ready to let DH sit and learn for a few years, but the redskins/wft didnt ask me what I think they should do, and they weren’t ready to have him sit and learn.
You can sit your first round QB when he was the 20 something pick and is backing up Brett Favre. You can even sit your your 1st round pick for a year if you are Andy Reid and have a competent starter to keep the seat warm.

When you let your best QB go, then the guy you replaced him with snaps his leg in half and you have signed to a bad contract .... well you get the point. Haskin's was over drafted. He did need two or three years to learn and probably to be humbled and to mature.

No idea if he will eventually develop. I hope he does. He made way too many mental mistakes here and I am not talking about on the field to be kept here.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I have seen enough of Dwayne Haskins" ____Ron Rivera.

Anybody remember that? Well, that was in his rebuild the organization mode. What happened next? He saw an opportunity to win this division and altered his plans.

No one can blame him for wanting to win this weak division, but unless "I've seen enough of Dwayne Haskins" has some other unknown meaning, he either sabotaged that quest or failed to put merit into his own public declaration.
I don't believe that as an organization, anything has changed. Your point is well taken, and we'll see what happens with the next young man that they draft. My answer to your question is....NO!
Why are those the only two options? What if it was just Ron came the the realization, in his mind, that haskins was a bust and of future little value to the team?

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HTTWFT
....man...haven't done enough film study and reading, but i hope we use the 1st round pick on something other than QB, unless we can upgrade the line more. There's 3 guys that look solid and that's it to me. Also this is probably the wrong thread but let's say Stafford got cut..thoughts?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are those the only two options? What if it was just Ron came the the realization, in his mind, that haskins was a bust and of future little value to the team?
What other options are there?

Even if he, as you state, "came the the realization, in his mind, that haskins was a bust and of future little value to the team." isn't that also about process, meaning, how and not what? The goal as stated is, building a long term winning program and not the short term, win now, throw everything at, it including your known projects, in a bad division that your team is the best of at 7-9.