• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bye Week Injury Blues

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12 Team PPR Dynasty League 1st Place most Points favored by 20 points. Always score more than the predicted score in this league.

Got to make some changes to my team this week due to bye weeks and injuries. Not sure if Shazier is going to be put on the IR to return or not. But I need to make at least two moves for IDP's. Is it a forgone conculsion no matter how good Brandon Marshall has played that he will not be playing once Trevathan is healthy and ready to go? He would a good choice to grab a replacement IDP for. Then I get into the question who is my other cut. Thinking it's going to be Dwayne Allen. I like him but I don't really see the need to carry 3 TE's. Even if Green still can't get out from under the shadow of Antonio Gates.

Would you go with Justin Hunter this week for my flex? Or should I roll the dice on Taliaferro. Have Hunter in now but leaning toward Taliaferro even with Pierce coming back. He doesn't really worry me and coach is praising how well Taliaferro played last week.

Also someone cut Cody Latimer. I figure he's on a RS this year. But I really like his talent going forward. I have been saving up my WW spot and moved up to #3 so far. Would you burn it on him? Makes a already difficult roster this week even harder if I do.

Roster
QB- Rivers
RB- L Bell
RB- McCoy
WR- Dez
WR- Julio
TE- Ertz
Flex- J Hunter
Flex- DJax
K- Crosby
TM DEF- Tampa
IDP Start 3- Kuechly, Collins, Shazier(injured) Marshall(bye) Ogletree(bye)

Bench
QB- Wilson
RB- Lynch
RB- Ivory
RB- Taliaferro
RB- Freeman
RB- Mason
RB- McKinnon
WR- J Gordon
TE- D Allen
TE- L Green

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always drop the IDP, if it's a toss up. I'd rather have Allen, and three TE.

I can't say without knowing the ins and outs of your league mates, but I don't think Latimer would make me burn a good waiver spot. By the time Dez and Julio are older, there will be new fresh meat to consider... and after Peyton, who knows what Latimer's value is.

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always drop the IDP, if it's a toss up. I'd rather have Allen, and three TE.

I can't say without knowing the ins and outs of your league mates, but I don't think Latimer would make me burn a good waiver spot. By the time Dez and Julio are older, there will be new fresh meat to consider... and after Peyton, who knows what Latimer's value is.

Yeah i'm sure more will come and go just as good as Latimer. Moncrief was cut already this season. Robinson had been on the wire for awhile until Sunday morning this week. Sure others will hit the wire as we go through the bye weeks.

So drop Marshall and one other player? Not really wanting to drop Shazier or Olgetree. I checked the news on Shazier and no update on his MRI. Always annoying with bye weeks and dynasty leagues. Add in a injury and... :gaah:

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but with only 36 IDP starting, it shouldn't be too hard streaming through the top 60ish. IMO.