• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bye Week/ Halfway thoughts

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The season seems to fly once it finally gets here. Lots of ball to still be played, but is there any team out there that really scares anybody. Sure, going to GB or NO would be really tough in the playoffs, but they are both flawed somewhat. Heck, NE looks flawed to me on offense.

My top 5 teams would be

1. NO
2. NE
3. SF
4. Minn
5. GB

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The season seems to fly once it finally gets here. Lots of ball to still be played, but is there any team out there that really scares anybody. Sure, going to GB or NO would be really tough in the playoffs, but they are both flawed somewhat. Heck, NE looks flawed to me on offense.

My top 5 teams would be

1. NO
2. NE
3. SF
4. Minn
5. GB

I think NO is number one as well. I think GB is better than the Vikings. Cousins just is not that good. It is clear to me that the Cowboys road to the playoffs is by winning the division. The NFC is strong. I think if Mahomes plays last night the Chiefs likely win a shootout. That fumble by McCoy lost the game for the Chiefs. Dude looked like he threw the ball on the ground. He was not even touched.

Reactions: GNG

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
real tired of this coaching staff. This defense will never be elite as long as a stiff like Heath is starting. Jourdan Lewis should have been starting all along and I think Richard is a moron for benching him in the first place Just not happy with the defensive scheme in general. Maybe Bennett helps. I am just ready for a change and the clapper needs to go.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think NO is number one as well. I think GB is better than the Vikings. Cousins just is not that good. It is clear to me that the Cowboys road to the playoffs is by winning the division. The NFC is strong. I think if Mahomes plays last night the Chiefs likely win a shootout. That fumble by McCoy lost the game for the Chiefs. Dude looked like he threw the ball on the ground. He was not even touched.

I don’t know. A lot of winning games has to do with other factors. GB has had some fortunate bounces so far. Their offense seems to be getting better but they made two unbelievable catches last night that helped them win that game. Of course Collinsworth said it was the perfect throws by Arod. Lol. Their defense though is getting shredded.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I watch the Niners, the more I can be convinced they might be the best of the lot. That defense is loaded and no joke... and it appears to me they can run the ball on anyone - inside the tackles or at the edge. As a Niner hater I don’t really enjoy giving them credit for anything. But that is one seriously talented team right there.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know. A lot of winning games has to do with other factors. GB has had some fortunate bounces so far. Their offense seems to be getting better but they made two unbelievable catches last night that helped them win that game. Of course Collinsworth said it was the perfect throws by Arod. Lol. Their defense though is getting shredded.
yeah, neither of those defenses looked very good. Arod did make some great throws. But really the main thing I noticed was #33 being covered by slow linebackers like Hitchens and getting torched. The AFC is clearly kind of weak right now,especially if the Chiefs are supposed to be one of the best teams. That Chiefs defense was not good last night.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My top 5 teams would be

1. NO
2. NE
3. SF
4. Minn
5. GB
I wouldn't put Minnesota in my top 5.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I watch the Niners, the more I can be convinced they might be the best of the lot. That defense is loaded and no joke... and it appears to me they can run the ball on anyone - inside the tackles or at the edge. As a Niner hater I don’t really enjoy giving them credit for anything. But that is one seriously talented team right there.
I agree.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Packers are a solid team and Rodgers has a history of making incredible plays.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys have a chance to make a run and secure a playoff spot.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't put Minnesota in my top 5.

I think Minnesota has the best roster in football, along with the Rams and even Dallas. The question mark is of course Cousins and possibly a defensive minded head coach. I like Zimmer but he really held that offense down the first few weeks.

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you need Doug Pederson yapping his mouth and the whole world saying you suck to get you playing like an actual football team then we are in big trouble. This team needs to be consistent and stop with the stupid holding penalties and turnovers. All those losses were very winnable games if they just were competent and stopped shooting themselves.

This team has way too much talent to be this mediocre. We’re gonna be wasting the prime years of very talented players on this roster just like the prime of Jason Witten, Tony Romo, Demarcus Ware & Dez Bryant 10 years ago unless changes are made. We can’t keep having slow starts and having to go on miraculous winning streaks to salvage the season.

THANK GOD the NFC East is so weak, that’s our only saving grace.