• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Buying Condoms, Lube, etc.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So thoughts on this, ladies and gents...

Do you get nervous about buying condoms or lube at the grocery store or pharmacy? They usually stock this stuff at grocery stores these days and it's much cheaper.

I used to be nervous in my early 20s until one old Mexican lady in a Seattle Walgreens said, "Have fun tonight." when I purchased some lube and condoms.

I guess what made me think of this was I just bought... and I swear I didn't even think about it, don't judge me... condoms, lube, hot dogs, water, and Vodka.

Now I am grilling tomorrow and was obviously out of some other supplies plus shopping in the evening is best since it's quiet. Anyway, some chick probably 18-19 or so (there was a facial breakout - so assuming) was checking me out (of the counter you horn balls) and it was just... well awkward. As I watched her scanning the items I realized wtf I had done and we both somewhat exchanged what I might say 'nervous glances'. I mean seriously wtf. I should've thrown a fucking orange or apple in or something, but part of me shrugged and was like, "Eh fuck it." which means I'm probably getting too old.

Anyway, what are your thoughts and experiences? Do you get nervous buying these materials or do you proudly throw down your industrial size packaging of sexual materials and wink at the cashier?

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ermm, I have no idea how this found itself in the NFL Football forum. I mean, the general forum was the intent. But by all means we can leave it here. Really just looking for a collective study.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you get nervous about buying condoms or lube at the grocery store or pharmacy? They usually stock this stuff at grocery stores these days and it's much cheaper.

I used to be nervous in my early 20s until one old Mexican lady in a Seattle Walgreens said, "Have fun tonight." when I purchased some lube and condoms.

I guess what made me think of this was I just bought... and I swear I didn't even think about it, don't judge me... condoms, lube, hot dogs, water, and Vodka.

Now I am grilling tomorrow and was obviously out of some other supplies plus shopping in the evening is best since it's quiet. Anyway, some chick probably 18-19 or so (there was a facial breakout - so assuming) was checking me out (of the counter you horn balls) and it was just... well awkward. As I watched her scanning the items I realized wtf I had done and we both somewhat exchanged what I might say 'nervous glances'. I mean seriously wtf. I should've thrown a fucking orange or apple in or something, but part of me shrugged and was like, "Eh fuck it." which means I'm probably getting too old.

Anyway, what are your thoughts and experiences? Do you get nervous buying these materials or do you proudly throw down your industrial size packaging of sexual materials and wink at the cashier?
I'm sure your boyfriends eyes will light up when he sees the goodies you brought home.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A cucumber would have been appropriate.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya, shark. Which is why I always buy my condoms via condom machines in shady gas station bathroom condom dispensing machines

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don’t worry about it. I mean it can’t be any more embarrassing than when your mom discovers them while she’s cleaning your room.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"should've thrown a fucking orange or apple in or something"

You can get an orange up your ass too? Impressive

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm cheap. I just have a friend go into the city to a planned parenthood a load up a brown paper bag and fill it with condoms. I don't need the jiffy lube though.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I once went to a store in NC that used teens at the register and the 18 year old girl checking my purchase of Tampons, Bon-Bons and champagne said, "have a good evening" and then totally freaked when she realized what she said. It was hillareous!!!!!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont think its a big deal, ppl get all nervous for nothing

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont think its a big deal, ppl get all nervous for nothing

I went to a convenience store and quietly asked for condoms. Dude asked "what?" as if he did not hear me. I shouted out. "I need condoms, really big ones!!!!!" Nobody even looked.....

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to a convenience store and quietly asked for condoms. Dude asked "what?" as if he did not hear me. I shouted out. "I need condoms, really big ones!!!!!" Nobody even looked.....
liar

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the fuck has no one tagged me?

SharkonAlaskaAirlines...you dun fucked up, now!

giphy.gif