• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

... but... but he was RIDING A BIKE!

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol... Anyone watching TNF? (Bills at Browns)

Manuel hurts his knee, limps around the sidelines for a while, and then hops on a bike and rides it for a while. Then goes into the locker room, and is declared out.

Last year, RGIII suffers a lower degree of the same injury as Cutler, to the same knee. Misses three weeks, compared to Cutler one half.

I know... I know... I have to let it go. We all do, but that shit still and ALWAYS will irk me. The most unfair treatment of a player I've ever seen.

I don't know what it is, because I've always liked Cutler... but there really OBVIOUSLY must just be something about Cutler that just drives people to the brink of insanity. I've never seen an athlete get such a rise out of people for no reason. I mean, people REEEEAAALLLY don't like Cutler. For what? lol, He's such a quiet guy. It's so funny.

RaptorII

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol... Anyone watching TNF? (Bills at Browns)

Manuel hurts his knee, limps around the sidelines for a while, and then hops on a bike and rides it for a while. Then goes into the locker room, and is declared out.

Last year, RGIII suffers a lower degree of the same injury as Cutler, to the same knee. Misses three weeks, compared to Cutler one half.

I know... I know... I have to let it go. We all do, but that shit still and ALWAYS will irk me. The most unfair treatment of a player I've ever seen.

I don't know what it is, because I've always liked Cutler... but there really OBVIOUSLY must just be something about Cutler that just drives people to the brink of insanity. I've never seen an athlete get such a rise out of people for no reason. I mean, people REEEEAAALLLY don't like Cutler. For what? lol, He's such a quiet guy. It's so funny.

Well Rich, I've been dealing with the public professionally for most of my 48 years, and I can tell you this; MOST people are pretty fucking stupid.

Seriously, I estimate that upwards of 60% of the population, is just generally dumb.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Rich, I've been dealing with the public professionally for most of my 48 years, and I can tell you this; MOST people are pretty fucking stupid.

Seriously, I estimate that upwards of 60% of the population, is just generally dumb.

Absolutely.

C

cubzzzfanincali

60%??? Are you kidding? It is much worse than that. I'm thinking more like 85-90%.