• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Burrow more Pull than Rodgers?

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think someone was a bit of a grumpy Packers fan here. Doesn't say he is, but boy, he sounds like a disgruntled Packers fan.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard on some channel Rodgers is acting like he wants out of GB.

I guess he figures it worked for Brady, it should work for him. since Tampa Bay is taken, maybe he can win the starting job in Jacksonville.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things I find interesting -

GB didn't learn from their Favre/Rodgers ordeal and repeated it with Rodgers/Love. OF COURSE AAron feels like he needs to angle for things - his replacement was drafted last year. The writing is on the wall. Can't say I don't blame him.

Not related, but saw this the other day: When Lawrence loses his 1st game as a QB for the Jaguars during the regular season, it will be the first time in his H.S. College, or pro career that he has lost a regular season game as a starting QB. The kid never lost a regular season game in H.S. as the starter, or at Clemson.

How is that even possible?!

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things I find interesting -

GB didn't learn from their Favre/Rodgers ordeal and repeated it with Rodgers/Love. OF COURSE AAron feels like he needs to angle for things - his replacement was drafted last year. The writing is on the wall. Can't say I don't blame him.

Not related, but saw this the other day: When Lawrence loses his 1st game as a QB for the Jaguars during the regular season, it will be the first time in his H.S. College, or pro career that he has lost a regular season game as a starting QB. The kid never lost a regular season game in H.S. as the starter, or at Clemson.

How is that even possible?!
What if he doesn't? :-O

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, in a lot of ways Burrow should have more pull than Rodgers.... The Bengals control his rights for four more seasons and most would agree that he appears to be the future of the franchise.

Even if Rodgers and management were getting along, he is three years from 40. It's time for that team to make a plan for life after Rodgers. Even the Patriots had to get to this place at some point with the best qb in league history.