• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Burrow Early Contract?

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't imagine that with New England either until they got Brady and the NFL wanted to adopt him as the face of the league. Burrow could be in that mold. So maybe a call or two might start going our way during important games. The league started adopting him as t hat coming out of LSU. However, it took a year like this from him and Chase for that to really solidify I think.

New England started to turn things around before Brady, he just took it further.

in a few years analysts will start talking about where Burrow is going to play next, if he's going to hold out, unless of course, he gets kimo'd

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New England started to turn things around before Brady, he just took it further.

in a few years analysts will start talking about where Burrow is going to play next, if he's going to hold out, unless of course, he gets kimo'd
I don't remember NE really doing anything before Brady. Maybe made the playoffs a couple times since 85 when the Bears kicked their ass? Burrow has already been Kimo'd and come back stronger and more of a badass than before.

Cincinnati will never let him leave. If there is one position Mike Brown treasures, it is his starting QB. Give him a true franchise QB and the sky is the limit.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd first worry about protected Burrow with a much better OL before you extend him

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't remember NE really doing anything before Brady. Maybe made the playoffs a couple times since 85 when the Bears kicked their ass? Burrow has already been Kimo'd and come back stronger and more of a badass than before.

Cincinnati will never let him leave. If there is one position Mike Brown treasures, it is his starting QB. Give him a true franchise QB and the sky is the limit.
The bengals will f it up eventually. Hopefully he can win a few sb here before they do