• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Burfict, Swearinger, Suh

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who else can we get? I want the dirtiest players in the league and I want them on all 3 levels and I want all of them.

Next year is about vengence.

I'll take Gregg Williams on the staff.

Sendejo would have laid Wilson out. We should have kept him.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who else can we get? I want the dirtiest players in the league and I want them on all 3 levels and I want all of them.

Next year is about vengence.

I'll take Gregg Williams on the staff.

Sendejo would have laid Wilson out. We should have kept him.

Or he would have laid one of his own guys out....again.

Sorry....I’m not feeling your whole vengeance thing. I must have missed a memo.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or he would have laid one of his own guys out....again.

Sorry....I’m not feeling your whole vengeance thing. I must have missed a memo.
No one retaliated in any way on any Seattle player after Clowney deleted Wentz from the game with a cheap shot.

That's unacceptable.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Stephen A from an inside source of the Eagles organization, Wentz suffered a severe concussion from the dirty hit from Clowney. Apparently Wentz didn't remember what happened and was swaying. So here we are today, will the NFL step in and do the right thing of its message truly is to player safety. I'm still shocked that no penalty was issued and furthermore that anyone outside of Philly thinks this was a clean hit. How can anyone including Clowney say it was a clean hit with a straight face?

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one retaliated in any way on any Seattle player after Clowney deleted Wentz from the game with a cheap shot.

That's unacceptable.
I get your frustration @eaglesnut and I usually agree with you most of the time. However, retaliation or trying to injure an opposing player is not the way to go. Hopefully the NFL dept of safety will step in an discipline the guy.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get your frustration @eaglesnut and I usually agree with you most of the time. However, retaliation or trying to injure an opposing player is not the way to go. Hopefully the NFL dept of safety will step in an discipline the guy.

Thank you. Not retaliating was PERFECTLY acceptable. You don’t make anything better with that shit.

I think it would be completely acceptable to suspend him for next weeks game. But they won’t. They will fine him. It won’t matter.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also love Suh. Any team is lucky to have him.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, it needs to happen today. Otherwise, they might feel that it will just go away from the mainline reporting.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it is. It's the only way to police it.
They will do this every single playoffs because they know they can get away with it and the Eagles won't stick up for him.

The NFL can't do anything to help yesterday and nothing they do will help next playoffs or the next.

The only acceptable response was to take run after run at Wilson when he slid and thought he was safe. A lot more damage can be inflicted if he thinks the play is over. Then we beat the backup and go to Green Bay.

This team was already old, now they're soft too.

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There should be a rule that if a player injures another player, they should not be allowed to continue playing until the injured player recovers. In a case like this, Clowney would be out til next season. It was a cheap shot by the standards the NFL has established in recent years. In the 60's and 70's and most likely before that, that was a perfectly normal hit.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still shocked that no penalty was issued and furthermore that anyone outside of Philly thinks this was a clean hit. How can anyone including Clowney say it was a clean hit with a straight face?
It must have been clean enough because no one fucking retaliated in any fucking way!

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There should be a rule that if a player injures another player, they should not be allowed to continue playing until the injured player recovers. In a case like this, Clowney would be out til next season. It was a cheap shot by the standards the NFL has established in recent years. In the 60's and 70's and most likely before that, that was a perfectly normal hit.
The rule is you police it yourself. You injure clowney and you injure Wilson. You don't make it an accident, you make it on purpose. That sends a clear message. Nothing else does.

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rule is you police it yourself. You injure clowney and you injure Wilson. You don't make it an accident, you make it on purpose. That sends a clear message. Nothing else does.
I agree with you on that, but, there should be a penalty for the player that causes an injury. A fine 2 days after the game isn't worth crap to us. If that clown was taken out of the game because he injured our player, it may have helped us beat them.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Stephen A from an inside source of the Eagles organization, Wentz suffered a severe concussion from the dirty hit from Clowney. Apparently Wentz didn't remember what happened and was swaying. So here we are today, will the NFL step in and do the right thing of its message truly is to player safety. I'm still shocked that no penalty was issued and furthermore that anyone outside of Philly thinks this was a clean hit. How can anyone including Clowney say it was a clean hit with a straight face?

He needs to learn to slide feet first

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He needs to learn to slide feet first
He was tackled from behind and was on the fall. How can you not see that? Clowney face planted his skull in the turf. Again, Wentz was tackled and fallen forward prior to Clowney going full force into Went z.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was tackled from behind and was on the fall. How can you not see that? Clowney face planted his skull in the turf. Again, Wentz was tackled and fallen forward prior to Clowney going full force into Went z.

Dirty hit no doubt. Wentz always goes head first whether he’s tripped or not. Slide feet first all the time, RG3 did the same shit and look at him

Sparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's 2x on Wentz dive to end his season, 1st time worked out