• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bundesliga Thread 2018-2019

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bayern land Pavard but miss out on Ramsey (Juve).

Still trying to sign Lucas Hernandez and Hudson Adoi. Pavard signing will end the Bayern career of Hummels or Boateng. If Hernandez signs then back line of Bayern will most likely be Kimmich, Pavard, Sule, Alaba, Hernandez, Rafinha next year.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still trying to sign Lucas Hernandez and Hudson Adoi. Pavard signing will end the Bayern career of Hummels or Boateng. If Hernandez signs then back line of Bayern will most likely be Kimmich, Pavard, Sule, Alaba, Hernandez, Rafinha next year.
Yeah Hummels is just getting burned these days. Boating has been essentially implying he is done in Munich soon.

On a separate note, I’m nervous about Liverpool.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rafinha done in Munich after this year I believe.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Hummels is just getting burned these days. Boating has been essentially implying he is done in Munich soon.

On a separate note, I’m nervous about Liverpool.

I think Liverpool is going to beat Bayern. Transition year for Bayern. Best they go out earlier than later this year.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Liverpool is going to beat Bayern. Transition year for Bayern. Best they go out earlier than later this year.
It's just frustrating considering the last couple of UCLs, especially when you know Bayern has had world class squads the last few years.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rafinha done in Munich after this year I believe.

Not so sure about that I heard. He is cheap man of all trades and doesn't complain when he doesn't play. Does many things ok, but nothing great, but doesn't make stupid mistakes ala Hummels / Boateng. Getting alot more starts this year too when Kimmich plays in the middle.

Kai Havertz on the radar for Bayern too. Could be the next great young German player and boy does Germany need them

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not so sure about that I heard. He is cheap man of all trades and doesn't complain when he doesn't play. Does many things ok, but nothing great, but doesn't make stupid mistakes ala Hummels / Boateng. Getting alot more starts this year too when Kimmich plays in the middle.

Kai Havertz on the radar for Bayern too. Could be the next great young German player and boy does Germany need them
The WC exit is still mystifying. The squad was beyond stacked. Pretty disappointed in Müller and Werner's play, not to mention Neuer. Ter Stegen should've been in goal.

Speaking of Müller, he's set to miss Liverpool matches due to braining the Ajax player with his studs.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just frustrating considering the last couple of UCLs, especially when you know Bayern has had world class squads the last few years.

Bayern had world class squads but it is aging out now. I was frustrated too, especially 2 years ago when Vidal got the phantom red card and the Ronaldo scores 2 goals in extra time...both offsides. I still haven't gotten over that fiasco. Last year just a missed header from Hummels at then of the 2nd leg and they could have made the finals.
Now he says he can see himself retiring at Bayern. Total 180 on his attitude. Nice to see.

I heard that too...but I also heard he wants to end his career in MLS in Los Angeles for his wife and his "brand" wft that is lol.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The WC exit is still mystifying. The squad was beyond stacked. Pretty disappointed in Müller and Werner's play, not to mention Neuer. Ter Stegen should've been in goal.

Speaking of Müller, he's set to miss Liverpool matches due to braining the Ajax player with his studs.

Stacked but old...Jurge too loyal to old players. Ter Stegen should have played for sure, should have had more Brandt and Goretzka and Reus and less Ozil and Khedira and Muller. Boateng was a disaster just like he is at Bayern now. Sane should have made the team over Draxler. I don't blame Werner. He is a pacey forward that worked really well in Leipzig attacking offense and Germany played like they were stuck in glue. Werner is going to fine long term I believe. He is still coveted by many teams and for good reason. I'd love him at Bayern when Lewey goes but he may too pricey now.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bayern is appealing. Hopefully it gets down to one game but it was reckless. I have seen worse red cards and those that weren't called (ala Van Dyke against Mertens). I just found out Virgil Van Dyke suspended for 1st leg against Bayern. Whoop Dee Doo!! That helps:

Van Dijk suspended for Liverpool's next Champions League match after Napoli card

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For this he is suspended. Ouch!

upload_2019-1-11_16-50-3.png

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bayern had world class squads but it is aging out now. I was frustrated too, especially 2 years ago when Vidal got the phantom red card and the Ronaldo scores 2 goals in extra time...both offsides. I still haven't gotten over that fiasco. Last year just a missed header from Hummels at then of the 2nd leg and they could have made the finals.

I heard that too...but I also heard he wants to end his career in MLS in Los Angeles for his wife and his "brand" wft that is lol.
The Marcelo hand ball last year in the box made me want to kill something.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In years past, I'd say you're right, but the way Uli and Karl have been lately, not sure a whole lot of big name players would want to go there.
At Der Klaßiker in Dortmund, the two had beer poured on them after the Alcacer goal.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a fucking a fucking shit show. I am a Bayern fan, but the arrogance of Hoeness and Bayern management to say the press has no right criticize certain players. Notice the same players they can't criticize are the same ones putting on a shit show in the Nations league. Hoeness is the reason Bayern is in the situation they are in. And what was the deal of throwing a bit player like Juan Bernat under the bus? The press can criticize and but it is ok for Uli to trash Ozil and Bernat. I am embarrassed to be a Bayern fan right now with all this arrogance.

Bayern take 'stance' on 'disrespectful reporting'
This was pretty remarkable. Seeing Uli get booed recently at the annual meeting was pretty funny.