• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bundesliga Thread 2018-2019

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jovic to Real Madrid

That was a given. I am still waiting on other Bayern moves. Sane and Werner seem to be drying up. If it is only Pavard and Hernandez not going to be happy. Looks like James is going to be gone for sure too. Napoli I think. Boetang doesn't want to play in England. Holding for PSG or Juventus.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a given. I am still waiting on other Bayern moves. Sane and Werner seem to be drying up. If it is only Pavard and Hernandez not going to be happy. Looks like James is going to be gone for sure too. Napoli I think. Boetang doesn't want to play in England. Holding for PSG or Juventus.
I’m hoping Bayern land Dybala from Juve.

StuUKWI

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I haven't seen Boateng play much this season but he's not good enough for Juventus or PSG is he?

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is, yes.

I don't know about Boateng. He wasn't that good when he got his few chances. Makes lazy risky plays in the box and takes bad penalties and also tries that offside trap too much that failed miserably against Dusseldorf and a few other times. Last start he had, he had the handball in the box against Nurmberg. I don't think at this point Juve or PSG are going to want him. Maybe PSG but not Juve.

Hummels seem to resurrect himself in the second half of the season and got all the starts with Sule. Low should call him up for the Euro qualifiers this month with Rudiger hurt lol. Hummels probably still better than anyone else at left center back for Germany.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OFFICIAL: James Rodriguez leaves FC Bayern Munich after finishing his two-year-loan

Bye Felicia ... err James.

Opens up the midfield for the returning Tolisso next season. Goretzka, Thiago, Tolisso, Kimmich, Javi should be set.

Dybala, I'd like him, but where does he play?
Sure is a crowded field still.

James had an odd two years with the club. A marketing expert told Bild that James leaving meant FCB will likely lose around 20 million euro annually in marketing revenue. That doesn't mean James should stay. He had terrific matches at times. Good set piece player and provided some nice assists.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about Boateng. He wasn't that good when he got his few chances. Makes lazy risky plays in the box and takes bad penalties and also tries that offside trap too much that failed miserably against Dusseldorf and a few other times. Last start he had, he had the handball in the box against Nurmberg. I don't think at this point Juve or PSG are going to want him. Maybe PSG but not Juve.

Hummels seem to resurrect himself in the second half of the season and got all the starts with Sule. Low should call him up for the Euro qualifiers this month with Rudiger hurt lol. Hummels probably still better than anyone else at left center back for Germany.
Hummels had a great second half in my opinion. That first match against Liverpool was masterclass Hummels. I doubt Löw calls him up. Ulreich got called up, though. Nice moment for him. One of these days I'll hopefully forget when he rolled that ball to Benzema's feet.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got my Bayern vs Arsenal ticket this morning for July 17th in LA. Sitting in the Bayern supporters section. Should be a fun experience. Man these players do not have much of an off season.
I'm still pondering flying out to see this match.

Awaiting my new Bayern kit. Ordered the red home, authentic this time. Usually just buy the replica. I think this year's kit is the best I've seen in a while. It's nicely simplistic:

download.jpg

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still pondering flying out to see this match.

Awaiting my new Bayern kit. Ordered the red home, authentic this time. Usually just buy the replica. I think this year's kit is the best I've seen in a while. It's nicely simplistic:

View attachment 207060

I am going to have to check the Bayern USA site. I got a Goretzka home authentic this season. My collection is now Muller home 2016, Lewandowski home 2017, Goretza 2018, Schweinsteiger Euro National Team road 2016, Kimmich World Cup home 2018, and Werner World Cup road 2018. I am going to get a Kimmich home with the new kits.

If you go to the game I will be in Bayern supporters section in the corner. Flying down after a half day of work, then flying back the next day to finish the other half of work. Round Trip on Southwest only $102. Not bad.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to have to check the Bayern USA site. I got a Goretzka home authentic this season. My collection is now Muller home 2016, Lewandowski home 2017, Goretza 2018, Schweinsteiger Euro National Team road 2016, Kimmich World Cup home 2018, and Werner World Cup road 2018. I am going to get a Kimmich home with the new kits.

If you go to the game I will be in Bayern supporters section in the corner. Flying down after a half day of work, then flying back the next day to finish the other half of work. Round Trip on Southwest only $102. Not bad.
I usually get the jersey with no name on an annual basis. I do have a 2007/2008 home jersey with Klose's name on the back. I got it in Rothenburg ob der Tauber.

rsw626

Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OFFICIAL: James Rodriguez leaves FC Bayern Munich after finishing his two-year-loan

Bye Felicia ... err James.

Opens up the midfield for the returning Tolisso next season. Goretzka, Thiago, Tolisso, Kimmich, Javi should be set.

Dybala, I'd like him, but where does he play?

He can play forward, or attacking midfielder.

Bayern would be good for him I think, I'm hearing ManU are after him too, but I think that would be a mistake for him.

I think if he goes, it's Bayern, or he'll stay in Serie A. Also heard Inter are trying to land him as well.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bayern would be good for him I think, I'm hearing ManU are after him too, but I think that would be a mistake for him.

I think if he goes, it's Bayern, or he'll stay in Serie A. Also heard Inter are trying to land him as well.
Ancelotti at Napoli wants him.

rsw626

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ancelotti at Napoli wants him.
He'd certainly fit there as well, but I think Inter have more money to throw at him. The owners are giving Conte full financial backing to get Inter back to the top and challenging Juve. There main problem right now is getting rid of Icardi. Good player, but no one really wants him because he's a cancer, though I've heard Inter and Roma may be trying to swap Icardi for Dzecko, but Icardi doesn't seem to want to go to Rome.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I usually get the jersey with no name on an annual basis. I do have a 2007/2008 home jersey with Klose's name on the back. I got it in Rothenburg ob der Tauber.

Nice. Ordered a home 2019 Kimmich. Arrives Monday :)

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, Lewandowski and Muller spots though. Bayern has about $110 mil to spend. They are going after Schalke goalie Nubel I heard that means Ulreich gone. Maybe Werner or Sane or both. That would mean they have to move Hummels or Boateng and Javi to fit them in...if this all came to pass. Seems Sane talk cooling. Dybala, how much would it cost? He would expect to play so one of the entrenched Muller, Lewey, Gnabry, Coman would sit?

rsw626

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,356.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Lewandowski and Muller spots though. Bayern has about $110 mil to spend. They are going after Schalke goalie Nubel I heard that means Ulreich gone. Maybe Werner or Sane or both. That would mean they have to move Hummels or Boateng and Javi to fit them in...if this all came to pass. Seems Sane talk cooling. Dybala, how much would it cost? He would expect to play so one of the entrenched Muller, Lewey, Gnabry, Coman would sit?
I'm surprised Lewa is still there to be honest.