• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bundesliga Thread 2018-2019

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gladbach have been playing blah as of late. Still a pretty good team. I'm sure they'll make at least Europa League.

If Gladbach blows Top 4 that would be a real disappointment as high as they have been all year. Gladbach and Leipzig should be worried about Leverkusen. Until that Dortmund game Leverkusen looked like one of the best teams in the Bundesliga right now. They dominated possession in the Dortmund game but broken down defensively. Sweet goal by Sancho right out the air for goal 2.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or is it a sign Lewa is going?

That is possible. Lewandowski is 30 and will be 31 in August. Backside of his career now I would say. Werner is 23 (March 6th) and Arp 19...so it makes sense to land a young striker. Not many out there, unless you are Polish. Lewey is moaning again he wants Muller to start. Tired of Coman and Gnabry playing with tunnel vision lol?

Looks like from the article they are going to make a big splash, with their sights on Hernandez, Havertz, and Odoi too. Future midfield Havertz and Goretzka and for awhile longer Thiago and maybe Kimmich at some point.

In two years is the lineup?

Pavard, Kimmich, Hernandez, Sule, Alaba back options
Kimmich, Goretzka, Havertz Thiago midfield options
Odoi, Arp, Werner, Gnabry, Davies front options

Need a goalie soon too. I left Coman out...cant stay healthy.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is possible. Lewandowski is 30 and will be 31 in August. Backside of his career now I would say. Werner is 23 (March 6th) and Arp 19...so it makes sense to land a young striker. Not many out there, unless you are Polish. Lewey is moaning again he wants Muller to start. Tired of Coman and Gnabry playing with tunnel vision lol?

Looks like from the article they are going to make a big splash, with their sights on Hernandez, Havertz, and Odoi too. Future midfield Havertz and Goretzka and for awhile longer Thiago and maybe Kimmich at some point.

In two years is the lineup?

Pavard, Kimmich, Hernandez, Sule, Alaba back options
Kimmich, Goretzka, Havertz Thiago midfield options
Odoi, Arp, Werner, Gnabry, Coman front options

Need a goalie soon too.
That projected lineup hypothetical is awesome. If that roster doesn’t win in Europe, don’t know what will. I can see Neuer being with the team for a while longer. Look at Buffon still chugging along on PSG at his age.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That projected lineup hypothetical is awesome. If that roster doesn’t win in Europe, don’t know what will. I can see Neuer being with the team for a while longer. Look at Buffon still chugging along on PSG at his age.

A lot of potential. Banking on youth developing into something special. That didn't work out so well for Renato Sanches. If Havertz becomes Kroos, Kimmich becomes Lahm, and Werner is Lewandowski then we might have something.

nappyvalley

Rivals Asylee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well is spelled with two L's.

giphy.gif

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually feel bad for BVB’s decline of late. They can’t find three points if it hit them in the face.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually feel bad for BVB’s decline of late. They can’t find three points if it hit them in the face.

BVB is the Liverpool of the Bundesliga. Both had nice leads barfed them up. Reus was back and still..... Bayern has a big one today versus Gladbach. They might lose this one. Gladbach needs a win badly. Already beat Bayern once. No Coman for Bayern either.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BVB is the Liverpool of the Bundesliga. Both had nice leads barfed them up. Bayern has a big one today versus Gladbach. They might lose this one. Gladbach needs a win badly. Already beat Bayern once. No Coman for Bayern either.
I was reading yesterday that Jeong (sp?), might start on left wing today.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was reading yesterday that Jeong (sp?), might start on left wing today.

Yes possibly. Look who is missing the game today. Half the team:

Corentin Tolisso (knee), David Alaba (tendinitis), Leon Goretzka (ankle), Franck Ribery (stomach infection), Arjen Robben (thigh), and Kingsley Coman (hamstring) are all scheduled to miss the game.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was reading today that Timo Werner coming to Bayern probably won't happen. Rangnick says he won't be allowed to leave on a free transfer, so if he doesn't sign an extension this summer they will sell and preferably out of the Bundesliga ... not to Bayern.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty nice goal by Stindl.

That was the only nice thing for Gladbach today. Vintage Bayern Munich. Could have been worse if not for some incredible saves by the Gladbach goalie. Bayern now back in control of their destiny for the first time in a long time. Even Davies and Jeong got in on the fun. Jeong looked really good in his few minutes.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was the only nice thing for Gladbach today. Vintage Bayern Munich. Could have been worse if not for some incredible saves by the Gladbach goalie. Bayern now back in control of their destiny for the first time in a long time. Even Davies and Jeong got in on the fun. Jeong looked really good in his few minutes.
Jeong had that Robben-like crossover and left footed attempt that looked great.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need that performance to carryover against Liverpool. Need Lewa to have the match of his life. Müller and even James looked alive today. Javi continues to be solid. Gnabry continues to show his quality.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need that performance to carryover against Liverpool. Need Lewa to have the match of his life. Müller and even James looked alive today. Javi continues to be solid. Gnabry continues to show his quality.

I agree but no Muller or Kimmich then. Lewey is right about Muller...he makes a lot nice feeds to him. More of a counter attack initially today and then once they had the lead they really locked down possession and slowed the whole thing down to eat the clock. Lewey if he has a little more quality could have had 4 goals. Only negative was Boetang losing Stindl on the goal and then the handball which should have been a goal if that penalty shot had hooked in a little more. Overall a very a good game.

Man Gladbach...what the hell are they doing....that was a shitshow defensive effort. They are in trouble.

Last edited:

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of teams in trouble, Schalke not good this year in Bundeliga...although in UCL decent. Odd. It is a big club, develop a lot of young talent, and then sell it or give it away. Tough to be a Schalke fan with all the players they let go over the recent years. 4-0 drubbing by Dusseldorf embarassing. Looks like Dusseldorf staying up for another year.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s undoubtedly fun for me when Bayern scores 6 goals in the Bundesliga.