• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bullpen

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hitting has been good. The rotation has been better (hard to get worse than 2013 though). The bullpen is HORRIBLE.

Gibbons needs to never put Santos out there for a save opportunity again. He's already blown three saves. The closer is supposed to be your most shut-down pitcher and ours has a 2.25 WHIP? It's beyond ridiculous. His 10.61 ERA is hardly surprising. The guy is garbage. Send him to Buffalo or use him to eat innings in blowouts.

There may not be an obvious choice on who should replace him, but anyone you decide should be better. I'd like it to be Delabar, but Cecil would work too.

Esmil Rogers can't start and he also can't pitch in relief either. It's like batting practice for the other team whenever he's out there.

Is there anyone in Buffalo that can be called up to work the pen?

badinflu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they blow one more lead after the 7th inning, I'm done for the year.

(No I'm not..I'll still be there just hoping they finish over .500)

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't look now, but the Jays decided they aren't done teasing us with their alleged mediocrity! They've stormed back to .500 and can sweep the Phils if Dickey can best former Blue Jay AJ Burnett tonight.

They've also crawled out of the basement and Tampa Bay is currently looking up at us.