• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bubba Wallace and Denny Hamlin feuding?

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denny Hamlin's been a bitch ever since he cried like a 3 year old when Matt Crybaby Kenseth was rightly suspended 2 races for spearing Joey Logano at Martinsville. IMO, I think Kenseth should've missed at a minimum 4 races, including the next season's Daytona 500, for that punk move.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denny Hamlin's been a bitch ever since he cried like a 3 year old when Matt Crybaby Kenseth was rightly suspended 2 races for spearing Joey Logano at Martinsville. IMO, I think Kenseth should've missed at a minimum 4 races, including the next season's Daytona 500, for that punk move.

Logano had it coming.

And Kenseth got a stiffer penalty than Kyle Busch did for a far worse incident with Ron Hornaday.

And Jeff Gordon, who's actions were the worst of all when he hooked Clint Bowyer into the wall at Phoenix and took out two innocent bystanders along the way, and then hid like the little bitch he is when Bowyer was looking for him got zero punishment.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Logano had it coming.

And Kenseth got a stiffer penalty than Kyle Busch did for a far worse incident with Ron Hornaday.

And Jeff Gordon, who's actions were the worst of all when he hooked Clint Bowyer into the wall at Phoenix and took out two innocent bystanders along the way, and then hid like the little bitch he is when Bowyer was looking for him got zero punishment.

No he didn't. Kenseth was rightly dumped at Kansas. You know that phrase I used last week? Kenseth thought that didn't apply to him. Now, I know I sound like a hypocrite considering I blasted Austin Dillon for doing the same thing last week, but at least Almirola didn't cry like a little bitch like Kenseth did.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he didn't. Kenseth was rightly dumped at Kansas. You know that phrase I used last week? Kenseth thought that didn't apply to him. Now, I know I sound like a hypocrite considering I blasted Austin Dillon for doing the same thing last week, but at least Almirola didn't cry like a little bitch like Kenseth did.

If Almirola's season was on the line, he might have been singing a different tune. Kenseth was in a must win to advance situation.

Logano took away Kenseth's shot at a championship, Kenseth took away Logano's Have no problem with it.

I did have a problem with Kenseth's punishment being stiffer than Kyle Busch's after the Hornaday incident or Jeff Gordon's non punishment after the Bowyer deal.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Almirola's season was on the line, he might have been singing a different tune. Kenseth was in a must win to advance situation.

Logano took away Kenseth's shot at a championship, Kenseth took away Logano's Have no problem with it.

I did have a problem with Kenseth's punishment being stiffer than Kyle Busch's after the Hornaday incident or Jeff Gordon's non punishment after the Bowyer deal.

The Kenseth-Logano deal was literally no different than the Hamlin-Chase Elliott deal at the end of last season as far as I'm concerned.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kenseth "returning the favor" is why he got the 2 races. Was Hornaday's season ruined? was Bowyer's? I think Kenseth's suspension should've been for the rest of the season, but then I think Crybaby Kenseth should've been turfed from Nascar far sooner than he was.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And let's not get started on the shit he started this week with his adderol comments. That dude is a raging prick.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kenseth "returning the favor" is why he got the 2 races. Was Hornaday's season ruined? was Bowyer's? I think Kenseth's suspension should've been for the rest of the season, but then I think Crybaby Kenseth should've been turfed from Nascar far sooner than he was.

Yes, Hornaday's season was ruined, he had a real shot at the truck title with just a couple races to go, and that pretty much eliminated him, and Busch wasn't even racing for points.

And Yes, Bowyer's was. Second to last race of the season, and he was one of 3 drivers mathematically alive for a championship when Gordon did what he did. He was eliminated after that.

And Logano ended Kenseth's title hopes, so what exactly was the difference when Kenseth returned the favor?

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hamlin's a bitch. Always has been. He's crying about getting rubbed coming to the checkers at Daytona? Fuck him and the horse he rode in on.

Most universally disliked driver in NASCAR.

Haven't been able to stand him since day one.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, Hornaday's season was ruined, he had a real shot at the truck title with just a couple races to go, and that pretty much eliminated him, and Busch wasn't even racing for points.

And Yes, Bowyer's was. Second to last race of the season, and he was one of 3 drivers mathematically alive for a championship when Gordon did what he did. He was eliminated after that.

And Logano ended Kenseth's title hopes, so what exactly was the difference when Kenseth returned the favor?

The method he used to end Logano's season. I get he wanted retribution, but he fucking speared him. Logano could've been seriously injured, dare I say killed, all because Crybaby Kenseth didn't like getting dumped at Kansas. As I said on Sunday, "you don't block, you don't wreck" and Kenseth was blocking back at Kansas.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The method he used to end Logano's season. I get he wanted retribution, but he fucking speared him. Logano could've been seriously injured, dare I say killed, all because Crybaby Kenseth didn't like getting dumped at Kansas. As I said on Sunday, "you don't block, you don't wreck" and Kenseth was blocking back at Kansas.

They were at Martinsville and the rear of Logano's car hit the wall, and Kenseth took out his man, no one else. Wasn't like getting hooked head on into the wall like Gordon did to Bowyer while collecting two guys that had nothing to do with it.

What Gordon did was far worse, and he got no punishment.

Logano ended Kenseth's season. Kenseth ended Logano's. If you don't want payback, you probably shouldn't deliver the first blow.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we're talking retribution and danger and penalties, then I think the most flagrant and dangerous one I've seen is when Carl Edwards clipped Brad K in Atlanta. I don't remember if or what Edwards penalty was, but I doubt it was enough:

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were at Martinsville and the rear of Logano's car hit the wall, and Kenseth took out his man, no one else. Wasn't like getting hooked head on into the wall like Gordon did to Bowyer while collecting two guys that had nothing to do with it.

What Gordon did was far worse, and he got no punishment.

Logano ended Kenseth's season. Kenseth ended Logano's. If you don't want payback, you probably shouldn't deliver the first blow.

I don't recall hearing Logano cry like a bitch when he was speared by Crybaby Kenseth, but then Kenseth is still crying about it to this day. Apparently only Kenseth can dump a driver no one else dare even try it. Thank god that fucking asshole is out of Nascar!!

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we're talking retribution and danger and penalties, then I think the most flagrant and dangerous one I've seen is when Carl Edwards clipped Brad K in Atlanta. I don't remember if or what Edwards penalty was, but I doubt it was enough:

Edwards didn't get any punishment IIRC.

Those cars got airborn in a hurry with those wings that year. Still not right, but I truly believe Carl meant to send Brad spinning through the grass, had no intentions of him flipping.

As far as danger goes, Kyle Busch sending Kevin Harvick's unmanned car rolling down pit road is hard to top. Could have easily pinned a crew member with his back turned against the pit wall.

As far as most blatant, Kyle Busch on Ron Hornaday will be hard to top.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

T

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't recall hearing Logano cry like a bitch when he was speared by Crybaby Kenseth, but then Kenseth is still crying about it to this day. Apparently only Kenseth can dump a driver no one else dare even try it. Thank god that fucking asshole is out of Nascar!!

And we've reached the point where you can't intelligently defend your stance.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The irony of the post I attempted to reply to, is that Edwards was Kenseth's teammate when Kenseth speared Logano and defended him repeatedly.