• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bryz go back to Russia

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This dude is a worthless hack... Please feel free to keep 2 million of your unearned contract and go. We'll stick with Bob and se how far he can take us...I feel much more confidant moving forward without Bryz. You had a chance and you officially suck, now please kick rocks..

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This dude is a worthless hack... Please feel free to keep 2 million of your unearned contract and go. We'll stick with Bob and se how far he can take us...I feel much more confidant moving forward without Bryz. You had a chance and you officially suck, now please kick rocks..

If it were only this easy. His NTC is a nightmare from here on out with that enormous cap hit.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it were only this easy. His NTC is a nightmare from here on out with that enormous cap hit.

What happens with his NTC if a bus runs him over? I've heard of crazier things in Philly.

flyermaniaa90

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
:boxing:Does this guy have any fight in him???No doubt Fly...man he just lets in one or two that you just shake your head...

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:boxing:Does this guy have any fight in him???No doubt Fly...man he just lets in one or two that you just shake your head...

I actually never thought he was that great, was hoping I was wrong but I wasn't, all we can do now is hope Bob Pans out and somehow we can dump Bryz somewhere off the Coast of Serbia..Sucks to have a 58 million dollar back up goalie...

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wasn't with you up till this point bro, but you can officially add me to this list!

Fucking christ..
cursing.gif

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't with you up till this point bro, but you can officially add me to this list!

Fucking christ..
cursing.gif

Now comes the question of how to get rid of him, Another Depietro contract that cripples a good team..Until owners of all sports man up and start adding performance clauses to these Multi year , Multi million dollar contracts, then these over payed assholes will just keep on sucking and saying things like, I just don't feel it right now.. For millions of fucking dollars you better feel it every freakin game.....

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now comes the question of how to get rid of him, Another Depietro contract that cripples a good team..Until owners of all sports man up and start adding performance clauses to these Multi year , Multi million dollar contracts, then these over payed assholes will just keep on sucking and saying things like, I just don't feel it right now.. For millions of fucking dollars you better feel it every freakin game.....

I thought thats what Huet did a few years ago. sent down and the to Europe, don't recall Hawks having to buy him out or getting the cap hit.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's only mid-way into the season but man o man...this dude should be a helluva lot better than he has been.

Yes - the D in front of him has been suspect at best this year.

Yes - he's needed time to adjust to a hug market with amazing pressures.

BUT..

Those excuses have all been used. Time to man the hell up and perform for the money that was laid out for him on a silver platter.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Find team at cap floor.
2. Trade Bryz and someoneworth a little for future considerations
3. Make Bob starter
4. Let Niko Hovinen backup
5. Profit

I didnt see last nights game. Twas bad?

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Find team at cap floor.
2. Trade Bryz and someoneworth a little for future considerations
3. Make Bob starter
4. Let Niko Hovinen backup
5. Profit

Meh you just missed out on getting PO'd. He just flat out sucks, there is no more, "wow the D is playing Horrible" He needs to be able to steal a few games and hasn't even come close once. I say ride Bob until he falters, see what pans out.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha!! Fuck off Bolts..

Bryz had played in Anaheim & Phoenix two places where there really isn't much pressure to perform.

That being said it's only his first year in Philly. If he continues to play like crap after next season, I'd be worried.

As for the Dipietro comments well after this season he could be waving bye bye to the Islanders.

Last edited by a moderator:

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not ready to trade him cause somewhere under there is a good goalie. I am ready to staple gun his ass to the bench though.

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not ready to trade him cause somewhere under there is a good goalie. I am ready to staple gun his ass to the bench though.

Pretty much this. He was really really good in Phoenix; we need to find a way to get that guy back rather than the one we have now.

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

I missed a lot of it, but the goals are the typical goals he's been letting up all season. He just has no reaction when it comes to deflections, and I think other teams have picked up on it and made it there game plan.

He can hold his own. His problem is that he does not bail out any players who fuck up in the defensive zone. I don't know if it's intentional or what, but you can almost assume a goal will be scored when an error is made in the D zone. Last night it was schenn with the turnover. Puck bounces around, gets hit to the net and goal. Coburn leaves a guy sitting right on top of Bryz in front wide open. Deflects puck and goal.

Soft shots, traffic, redirections = goal on Bryz

I think he will be fine, let him work out the kinks of playing in a big market for 1 year. And like I have been saying the entire season, his numbers would be MUCH better if not for piss poor defensive play. He just needs to learn to bail of the Dmen who are still trying to find their place without our captain.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have our own over paid asshole he wears number 17 maybe they can share a flight