• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bryshhhhhhhhhhhhhhgalov...

flyermaniaa90

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I know how superstitious you guys are...but Breez has been playing the kind of hockey we thought he would bring to this team...lol...just took 4-5 Fing months... when the defense gets healthy... will be a scary team to take on!!!:cool2:

soulxflare

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better late than never, right? I'm just glad the $50M man finally showed up and replaced that jackass that was in net earlier in the year.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why I preach patience......and for that matter DB will find his game too. He's actually playing well in the offensive zone just nothings going in for him. Funny how you take those goals for granted when they're coming fast.

KS32790

SHOOOOOOOOOT IT !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the time of the year for a team to get hot and make a serious run at the cup. The Bruins last year were on fire as they entered the playoffs last year. Stumbled a bit to the canadians in the 1st round as it went to 7 games but after that swept the flyers and next opponent I believe as well. The Rangers are coming back to reality losing 3 straight. If the Flyers can avoid anymore major injuries, I like our chances at winning the Atlantic. Yes I said division

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
o what a surprise the rangers won in OT again...the only way this team wins is in overtime.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I truly believe 24/7 threw him off his game, and just got him mixed up in the media, and perhaps now he has shaken that off.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I truly believe 24/7 threw him off his game, and just got him mixed up in the media, and perhaps now he has shaken that off.

i truly believe that us picking up 2 huge defensemen that block a lot of shots has helped him out to square up against the shooters and not have to worry about the cross ice pass .

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i truly believe that us picking up 2 huge defensemen that block a lot of shots has helped him out to square up against the shooters and not have to worry about the cross ice pass .

this

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the time of the year for a team to get hot and make a serious run at the cup. The Bruins last year were on fire as they entered the playoffs last year. Stumbled a bit to the canadians in the 1st round as it went to 7 games but after that swept the flyers and next opponent I believe as well. The Rangers are coming back to reality losing 3 straight. If the Flyers can avoid anymore major injuries, I like our chances at winning the Atlantic. Yes I said division

This of course assumes the Penguins lose a game at some point in the rest of the season. Jesus they are on fire.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This of course assumes the Penguins lose a game at some point in the rest of the season. Jesus they are on fire.

as much as i despise them, bylsma is a hell of a coach. he definitely gets the most out of his players. hell last year they were in the thick of it and they had no one healthy. in the end though, i think we will prevail against them, but we need some people back.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as much as i despise them, bylsma is a hell of a coach. he definitely gets the most out of his players. hell last year they were in the thick of it and they had no one healthy. in the end though, i think we will prevail against them, but we need some people back.

bylsma is a hell of a coach, but in comparison, i think lavy is doing a better job this season.. 25% of the flyers man-games have been played by rookies and they're right in the thick of it.. they have over 100 more games played by rookies than anyone in the league, and their what, 8th in the NHL in points?

it actually irritates me that lavi doesn't get mentioned at all.. i'm fine if he doesn't win it cause in my mind, hitch has it in the bag, but lavi should at least be getting mentioned

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bylsma is a hell of a coach, but in comparison, i think lavy is doing a better job this season.. 25% of the flyers man-games have been played by rookies and they're right in the thick of it.. they have over 100 more games played by rookies than anyone in the league, and their what, 8th in the NHL in points?

it actually irritates me that lavi doesn't get mentioned at all.. i'm fine if he doesn't win it cause in my mind, hitch has it in the bag, but lavi should at least be getting mentioned

I agree with all of this. Hitch wins by a landslide, but Lavi should be ahead of Bylsman imo. Both teams have lost their captains, but I'm realatively sure that we have more man games lost and more important players making up for those games, plus we do have the most games played by rookies, what are we up our 12th rookie being used this year?

On a side note I have to give Homer som credit for as bare as our prospect pool looked we've sure had a ton of quality play coming from our call-ups all season. We may not have any real blue chip prospects but we're not full of slouches either.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with all of this. Hitch wins by a landslide, but Lavi should be ahead of Bylsman imo. Both teams have lost their captains, but I'm realatively sure that we have more man games lost and more important players making up for those games, plus we do have the most games played by rookies, what are we up our 12th rookie being used this year?

On a side note I have to give Homer som credit for as bare as our prospect pool looked we've sure had a ton of quality play coming from our call-ups all season. We may not have any real blue chip prospects but we're not full of slouches either.

i think the pens still have us in the injury department.. but i do think the flyers have missed more meaningful players

props to homer as well, agreed.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard that they have 9 rookies with at least one goal...pretty impressive and shows that Homer has done well with the depth. Hopefully they get some healthy bodies back soon as eventually that wears on a team. Jake may be back tonight!

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard that they have 9 rookies with at least one goal...pretty impressive and shows that Homer has done well with the depth. Hopefully they get some healthy bodies back soon as eventually that wears on a team. Jake may be back tonight!

read
bourdon
schenn
couturier
wellwood
zolniercyzk
rinaldo

sestito and gust?

manning hasn't scored.. i dont think holmstrom scored..

gah, who am i forgetting!?

ah marshall.. i dont think he scored either

soulxflare

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously .... who the hell is this guy, and what did he do with Bryz?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
read
bourdon
schenn
couturier
wellwood
zolniercyzk
rinaldo

sestito and gust?

manning hasn't scored.. i dont think holmstrom scored..

gah, who am i forgetting!?

ah marshall.. i dont think he scored either

Gusty has a goal but I may have heard wrong its probably 8 rookies with a goal. Still pretty nuts and we have to credit Lavy for holding them together. I'm convinced that if this team plays like they did in those last 2 periods against the devs they can beat anyone. Especially with JVR, Mez and Kubina back....Bryz looks like a the wall they paid 50 mil for! : )

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gusty has a goal but I may have heard wrong its probably 8 rookies with a goal. Still pretty nuts and we have to credit Lavy for holding them together. I'm convinced that if this team plays like they did in those last 2 periods against the devs they can beat anyone. Especially with JVR, Mez and Kubina back....Bryz looks like a the wall they paid 50 mil for! : )

ya, i wasn't trying to prove you wrong, i just wanted to see if i can name them all haha.. lavy's gotta feel like a college coach at times... 75% of the team, at least, is under 25

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yous guys are far too much woorrying about such small things this is...

Last edited by a moderator: