• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bryce Harper Trade

How many games back from a playoff spot would you need to be if you were the Nationals to trade Harp

• 1-5 Games Back

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 6-10 Games Back

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • 11-15 Games Back

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • 16+ Games Back

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I wouldn't trade him no matter what

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many games back from a playoff spot would you need to be if you were the Nationals to trade Harper at the deadline?

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna say at least 10.

Cause i'm not sure they could handle the PR mess.

They are still the best team in that division.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harper is so overrated. $500M my ass. Pitchers have him figured out and he's a HUGE distraction to any team he's on.

MikeMed

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,090.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fans worship him.......They will never trade him.......At least not in his prime.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna say at least 10.

Cause i'm not sure they could handle the PR mess.

They are still the best team in that division.

I went with the 11-15 for similar reasons. Plus, Atlanta and Philly are pretty young teams and may hit a wall after the break.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fans worship him.......They will never trade him.......At least not in his prime.

if they were the Mets, they'd almost certainly sell.

See Machado, Manny.

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harper is so overrated. $500M my ass. Pitchers have him figured out and he's a HUGE distraction to any team he's on.
I agree for the most part. But he is still a very good player overall.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last night was the best he's looked all season.....In batting practice......

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree for the most part. But he is still a very good player overall.

Very good sure..... worth the money and the locker room distraction? Nope.

I love how some sites refer to the Harper's value as the value of the Nationals... who are VERY decent outside of Harper. That team would be .500 with or without Harper as it currently stands.

Harper gets more attention than Trout who is BY FARRRRR a better player... it's just because Harper is a media whore. To go one step further, I'd take Bryant any day over Harper. Bryant IMO really isn't a leader who rallies his team, but he's a team player and by FAR a less distraction. In before someone says, "LOL CUBS FAN!" Not really... I started following the team when I moved here, definitely not a lifer and no major interest in the Cubs.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's probably my least favorite professional athlete; right up there with Woods and James.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's probably my least favorite professional athlete; right up there with Woods and James.

Woods?

James sure, the guy can't stop whining 24/7 when a foreign finger touches his body.

But Woods? Woods what... he banged other women who were throwing their vaginas at him 24/7. Can't blame him for that. I admit that guy should be loyal but who here is to judge that? Most of us (if not all of us) have never experienced walking outside and every pussy in a 5 mile radius is soaking.

Woods is what kept golf alive in the 00s... nobody cared about it then and few people care about it now (which is why sites constantly keep a 'Tiger watch' for golf). Woods IMO is undisputed best golfer of all time. Nicklaus and Palmer had no competition. Great golfers for sure, but a fraction of what Woods dealt with.

Translate James to the sport? That guy would tee up a golf ball and be immediately whining to the officials because a blade of grass touched him...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woods?

James sure, the guy can't stop whining 24/7 when a foreign finger touches his body.

But Woods? Woods what... he banged other women who were throwing their vaginas at him 24/7. Can't blame him for that. I admit that guy should be loyal but who here is to judge that? Most of us (if not all of us) have never experienced walking outside and every pussy in a 5 mile radius is soaking.

Woods is what kept golf alive in the 00s... nobody cared about it then and few people care about it now (which is why sites constantly keep a 'Tiger watch' for golf). Woods IMO is undisputed best golfer of all time. Nicklaus and Palmer had no competition. Great golfers for sure, but a fraction of what Woods dealt with.

Translate James to the sport? That guy would tee up a golf ball and be immediately whining to the officials because a blade of grass touched him...

I still my favorite part about woods is what a goofball he was off the course.

Those women came out and said that the next morning they'd get up only to find Tiger would be eating fruit loops and watching cartoons.

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very good sure..... worth the money and the locker room distraction? Nope.

I love how some sites refer to the Harper's value as the value of the Nationals... who are VERY decent outside of Harper. That team would be .500 with or without Harper as it currently stands.

Harper gets more attention than Trout who is BY FARRRRR a better player... it's just because Harper is a media whore. To go one step further, I'd take Bryant any day over Harper. Bryant IMO really isn't a leader who rallies his team, but he's a team player and by FAR a less distraction. In before someone says, "LOL CUBS FAN!" Not really... I started following the team when I moved here, definitely not a lifer and no major interest in the Cubs.
I completely agree that he's overrated and not worth the money. Earlier this season I posted a thread about who was worth more, Machado or Harper and I was completely on the side of Machado because as I posted then he was not too far behind with the bat and way ahead with the glove and also that I wouldn't want Harper in the locker room either. Yeah, anyone who thinks Trout and Harper are even remotely close to equal as players are foolish.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I completely agree that he's overrated and not worth the money. Earlier this season I posted a thread about who was worth more, Machado or Harper and I was completely on the side of Machado because as I posted then he was not too far behind with the bat and way ahead with the glove and also that I wouldn't want Harper in the locker room either. Yeah, anyone who thinks Trout and Harper are even remotely close to equal as players are foolish.

I can't remember if it was you or someone else, but I remember that poll (or a question asked) and my answer was definitely Machado.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't remember if it was you or someone else, but I remember that poll (or a question asked) and my answer was definitely Machado.

peak harper is the better player, but he's also more injury prone and less consistent.

his swing is too complex for my liking.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woods?

Woods is a shitbird on the course. His behavior is atrocious and his demands are beyond arrogant. he got exactly what he deserved. He thought he was God on the course and expected everyone to bow down and acquiesce to his every demand. His treatment of the fans and of Zoeller at the Masters is unforgivable.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woods?

LOL! Good lord that is the dumbest thing I've ever heard on this board.

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha. That was probably from my post then!