• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brutal schedule

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Starts tonight. Damn. The Flyers will play 7 games in a 10 day stretch. What the fuck is that all about. Talk about wearing players down. These next few games will be huge. I also believe it will give us more of an idea of this Flyers team. Will we be able to play at the same level during this stretch. I'm excited! I think we win tonight.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Starts tonight. Damn. The Flyers will play 7 games in a 10 day stretch. What the fuck is that all about. Talk about wearing players down. These next few games will be huge. I also believe it will give us more of an idea of this Flyers team. Will we be able to play at the same level during this stretch. I'm excited! I think we win tonight.

its not that bad. we play back to back this weekend but then they get 3 days off, then play every other night. i actually thought this week is the end of the brutal schedule ha.

last week- tues/thurs/sat/sun
this week- tues/thurs/sat/sun
next week- thurs/sat

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its not that bad. we play back to back this weekend but then they get 3 days off, then play every other night. i actually thought this week is the end of the brutal schedule ha.

last week- tues/thurs/sat/sun
this week- tues/thurs/sat/sun
next week- thurs/sat

yup, thats what i thought to d

especially considering the rags had 3 days off prior to the 2nd half of our back to back last week, and the wings will have a days rest as well.. not cool to go in to the 3rd in 4 nights, twice in 1 week, against rested opponents

tdflyers

Flyer fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

29 games remaining.
16 at home, 13 on the road (including a west coast trip of 4 games)
21 games against teams likely to make the playoffs, 8 against those that probably won't
10 divisional games, 19 not
Red Wings x2, Pens x4, Rangers x2

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
29 games remaining.
16 at home, 13 on the road (including a west coast trip of 4 games)
21 games against teams likely to make the playoffs, 8 against those that probably won't
10 divisional games, 19 not
Red Wings x2, Pens x4, Rangers x2

when u put it that way, now it sounds dreadful

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, your math is off a bit...lol We will just be finishing off a stretch of 7 games in 11 days with the two very tough matchups this weekend. That is the end of our brutal schedule in my opinion.

We're seriously going to see what this team is made of this weekend. These are two teams that we've either struggled against recently and/or historically, plus they just so happen to be the current leaders of each conference. Then add the fact that we're in a back to back scenario on the road against Detroit where they've won 18 straight fucking games. This is an insanely difficult weekend.

We should probably be happy if we get two or even one of four points, but I'm obviously greedy and want to see what our team is really made of.

Realistically, if we don't come to play both days, we could get slaughtered in both games.

Last edited by a moderator: