• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Bruins Hosting Avalanche, October 10, 2013

bt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 788.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its a LOOONG season gang

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its a LOOONG season gang

I don't think last night's loss says anything about the Bruins, we all know the type of team they are and the type of team they have been over the years.

However, if you look at what the Avs have done so far this season and the type of teams they've done it against, I think you gotta be impressed with the job Patrick Roy has done as a 1st year coach.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesnt surprise me that the Av's are for real. They got some talent and playmakers on that team!

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fights are NOT hockey however much some people like them!

GO BRUINS! :yahoo:

Ummmm ... update ... fights are just as much part of hockey as baseball pitcher's plunking batter's in retaliation for one of theirs. Fighting has been around just as long as the game has been in existence and IT'S PART OF THE GAME. It's a matter of players being able to police their own game. I hate when these pin-heads come on here saying crap like fighting "isnt hockey". Do not get me wrong, though, I dont ever wanna see the NHL backslide to the fighting like they had in the 70's when that's all that seemed to go on. However, it is "necessary" to the game and I think the NHL has done a fantastic job of curbing this apect of a great game. Get over youself if you dont like "the fighting" ... turn the channel, next time a fight breaks out. I, for one, like it and enjoy a good scrap or two during a game when it's called for.

Speaking of that ... I'm still waiting for the day when PK Subban trades his ovaries in for a set of nads and tries to take on a Lucic or Chara or a Thornton for that matter. He always goes after the weaker/smaller guys. God, I can't stand that guy and cant wait for the day when he gets a good ol fashioned Boston beatdown from one of our "big boys"!

Last edited by a moderator: