• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Bruins At Panthers, October 17, 2013

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4-0 Red Sox still after 3 full innings.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just may start rooting for Florida when they're playing someone other than the Bruins and Thomas is in goal for them. When someone else is in the position probably not.

Now let's hope the Red Sox win their game!

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iggy should take a look at Hamilton and see what happens when you hit the net with the shot

I hear what you're saying, but Iggy has been robbed blind on many occasions ... case in point, twice last nite. He's had good looks but just cant seem to find the back of the net. Hopefully when he gets his first goal, that monkey will fly off his back and he starts being the Iggy of the past and what we hoped for. I have not given up on him yet ... he's still learning B's-style hockey.

Not happy with the way the B's played the final two periods just salting away that two goad (as usual). I just cringed when Winchester (I believe) scored Florida's second goal to tie it up ... a guy that hadn't scored a goal in the NHL in 2 freakin years. Florida was all over us in the 3rd period and they were making Chara look like shit. I put as much blame on him as Rask for Florida's equalizer. Glad to see Reilly Smith come to the rescue and get his first of the season ... that one REALLY mattered!

GOOOOO B's!!! Tampa Bay next! And I hope to God we dont see you know who over here trolliing.

:suds:

Last edited by a moderator:

bt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 788.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Z has been the man for us but he is definitely slowing down

DT911

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear what you're saying, but Iggy has been robbed blind on many occasions ... case in point, twice last nite. He's had good looks but just cant seem to find the back of the net. Hopefully when he gets his first goal, that monkey will fly off his back and he starts being the Iggy of the past and what we hoped for. I have not given up on him yet ... he's still learning B's-style hockey.

Not happy with the way the B's played the final two periods just salting away that two goad (as usual). I just cringed when Winchester (I believe) scored Florida's second goal to tie it up ... a guy that hadn't scored a goal in the NHL in 2 freakin years. Florida was all over us in the 3rd period and they were making Chara look like shit. I put as much blame on him as Rask for Florida's equalizer. Glad to see Reilly Smith come to the rescue and get his first of the season ... that one REALLY mattered!

GOOOOO B's!!! Tampa Bay next! And I hope to God we dont see you know who over here trolliing.

:suds:

Oh I agree with you. I'm not giving up on Iggy either. Think that for the first time in years Iggy starts the season knowing its not all on his shoulders. He has a supporting cast that can contribute if he is off:suds: