• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

bruce allen interview

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

let the BS begin

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am certainly no fan of Allen, but in this case what else could he say? He still gave props to Williams but gave kudos to the other Tackles on the team. He has to say this whether he believes this or not. Saying anything else would give more leverage to Williams & his agent & it would send the wrong msg to the tackles who are in camp at this time.

This interview is just a bunch of nothing. However I hope that he gives a lot more of these interviews in the near future. The more time that he is away from anything involving personnel the better.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am certainly no fan of Allen, but in this case what else could he say? He still gave props to Williams but gave kudos to the other Tackles on the team. He has to say this whether he believes this or not. Saying anything else would give more leverage to Williams & his agent & it would send the wrong msg to the tackles who are in camp at this time.

This interview is just a bunch of nothing. However I hope that he gives a lot more of these interviews in the near future. The more time that he is away from anything involving personnel the better.
That's what I thought, a bunch of nothing. That's Bart Allen! How about some real answers on the TW's situation since Bart seems to be the only one who knows what Trent's real issue is. Why wouldn't Bart say?

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I thought, a bunch of nothing. That's Bart Allen! How about some real answers on the TW's situation since Bart seems to be the only one who knows what Trent's real issue is. Why wouldn't Bart say?
Probably because TW's real issue is Allen. It wouldn't make sense for Allen to admit that, would it?

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably because TW's real issue is Allen. It wouldn't make sense for Allen to admit that, would it?
Thanks for saying it jy, my sentiments exactly.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know why anyone would listen to Bruce. We all know he isn't going to say anything of value.