• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Browns are Super Bowl Favorites, Lol!

NAIVEONE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a lifelong Browns fan, and this is the most anticipated season since the 80's when were in playing AFC Championships against Denver, but I would be happy if they just won the division or made the wildcard. Not sure they could get past New England or the Chiefs if they did, but those are the only 2 teams in the AFC they need to worry about, if they are as good as advertised.

Like Cubs fans did every year when they used to suck, Browns fans must betting like crazy on the Browns to make it or win it all, pushing the S/B odds beyond where they should be. I'm tempted to bet against them, hedge my emotions, and usual disappointment.

Just saw on one site that the Browns have better S/B odds than the Colts, Eagles, and Steelers. Same odds as the 12-4 Bears and Chargers. Hilarious!

I do have to say they've never had this much young talent. They finally found the right decision guy in Dorsey. He's made all the right moves, so far. The 2019 season could not come any sooner.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mahomes when he sees the Browns' defense:

tenor.gif

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland should make the playoffs but the history of first time playoff QBs making a SB is awful so I'd he hard pressed to see them even getting to the game .

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland should make the playoffs but the history of first time playoff QBs making a SB is awful so I'd he hard pressed to see them even getting to the game .
They should be a lot more worried about the Steelers than the SB, and that's not me saying the Steelers are some amazing team.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should be a lot more worried about the Steelers than the SB, and that's not me saying the Steelers are some amazing team.
I think it'd be surprising if Cleveland doesn't make the playoffs whether as a division winner or WC

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For sure, I am just saying they ain't so good where a team like the Steelers are a borderline non-threat to them either.
Yeah I think theyre still a year or even 2 away but that's a good roster

NAIVEONE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10-6 WC or Division Winner should be par for the course. They are 2 or 3 years away from challenging the Chiefs, and Brady should be retired by then.

The Steelers underachieve every year and will continue to do. They've haven't improved and boast a dysfunctional locker room. More worried about Baltimore and their always good D. Cincy is the new Browns.

Next decade's great AFC rivalry will be Browns vs Chiefs, Mayfield vs Mahomes.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will take the field.

Shane_O_Mac812

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a brother in law from Cleveland and I respect the loyalty of that fanbase considering what they have been through the last 2 decades. But let's pump the brakes a little here and not coronate them just yet. I think the AFC comes down to Pats, Chargers, or Colts. (I would have the Chiefs here but I'm expecting the usual sophomore slump from a young qb, on top of losing Tyreek and Kareem there is going to be a back slide of sorts.) Cleveland should definitely win their division no doubt, but it probably ends there. If I was a Browns fan I would consider a playoff birth a success and if you can maybe get one playoff win I would be ecstatic.

Tidergirl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a brother in law from Cleveland and I respect the loyalty of that fanbase considering what they have been through the last 2 decades. But let's pump the brakes a little here and not coronate them just yet. I think the AFC comes down to Pats, Chargers, or Colts. (I would have the Chiefs here but I'm expecting the usual sophomore slump from a young qb, on top of losing Tyreek and Kareem there is going to be a back slide of sorts.) Cleveland should definitely win their division no doubt, but it probably ends there. If I was a Browns fan I would consider a playoff birth a success and if you can maybe get one playoff win I would be ecstatic.
Good call on the Chargers. Texans could be sneaky good w/colts as well. Playoff possible yes, SB favs, im not buying it. I have nothing against the Browns. I hope Kitchens does well. Loved his heart and grit at bama. I just hope hes not in over his head.... Good luck Cleveland.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t want to burst your bubble, but how about getting to .500 first.

Baby steps.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have mixed feelings on the Browns. On one hand, they certainly look like they've improved talentwise, getting guys like Beckham, Richardson and Vernon. On paper, they've added talent. I also don't have high hopes for some of their competition, like the Chiefs or Colts as some do, so from that standpoint, I can see them making a run.

Having said that, at this point, they're paper champs. For as much talent as Beckham has, (arguably the best WR in the game) I have to question if his personality outweighs his production. There is a reason why guys like him and Antonio Brown were traded. It's been a while since a team won a SB with a toxic type receiver.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns should be good enough to contend for a WC spot. I still think they're a year or two to make a SB run if everything falls their way.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10-6 WC or Division Winner should be par for the course. They are 2 or 3 years away from challenging the Chiefs, and Brady should be retired by then.

The Steelers underachieve every year and will continue to do. They've haven't improved and boast a dysfunctional locker room. More worried about Baltimore and their always good D. Cincy is the new Browns.

Next decade's great AFC rivalry will be Browns vs Chiefs, Mayfield vs Mahomes.

The dysfunction in the locker room for the Steelers is now in Oakland. And their other pain in ass is now a Jet.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a lot of hype surrounding the Browns now, and understandably so, but let's see them actually win some games before buying in to the narrative.

The defense in particular has question marks IMO. A lot will depend on whether guys like Greedy Williams contribute big as rookies.