• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brown is going to Buffalo?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that's the case, they need to keep him. They already paid him a massive amount of money up front for his next 3 years under contract.

Can't let players make dictates like this AND sabotage any chances to get fair compensation for them in a trade.

So keep him for 3 years, and force him to abide by all rules. No more mansion AirBnB's for training camp, he gets to stay in the dorm. No more leeway, or veterans days off like he's been accustomed to. Step a toe out of line, get penalized. Keep acting like an ass, get suspended and rot for the next 3 years.

I'd rather eat his roster spot and salary for the next 3 years for zero production than let him win at shenanigans.

I guarantee that if you play that scenario out - he'd get tired of reporting for nothing. Fine him every stinking day if he won't play..... He'd find another doghouse to live in.....

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both teams filled a huge need. So a good trade from both sides. Vernon is a huge upgrade just hope he stays healthy
honestly. I think zeitler is the better player, and vernons contract is large...........think the giants won this one

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That makes zero sense. A team is going to do what is best for their team.

Jimmy Garoppolo needs Brown if their offense wants to try to contend with LA. Getting Brown also can free up SF to only have to look for a RB to help out the offense. They would have a great WR to go with a great TE. McKinnon is not anything special at RB, and that needs an upgrade. Brown's a cancer, but SF is the right fit for that character. Brown trashtalking with rivals Gurley and Robey-Coleman is tv to see. The NFC West teams have been winning with arrogance for a while now.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly. I think zeitler is the better player, and vernons contract is large...........think the giants won this one

Vernon gets paid $3M more than Zeitler. Zeitler contract is more money but I wouldnt say Vernon was the best guy out there, it was unexpected. The Giants might have gotten the better player but what people arent realizing is they have a talented guy waiting right behind him they drafted to start at guard. The Giants defense is depleted but if they can outscore teams that would be the only way to win.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well...Friday has pretty much come and gone.

...and as of right now there are 31 co-winners of the Antonio Brown sweepstake.