• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos Weakest Position Group

Speardog_Atlas

Orange Crush
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just don't remember me. I was at the Orangemane back in 2003, before it started degrading.

I loved Cush coming out of College, and obviously I'm a big fan of the Gut. I have high hopes for them, but it's sight unseen just yet. I think Cush's early struggles, and Risner having a down year, really contributed to the offensive inconsistency. That said, I would really like to give pretty much every rookie/second year player a covid exception for the season.
I heard Risner's down year had a lot to do with Cushberry sucking> He had to cover for him a lot on guys he should have had.

2Kback

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard Risner's down year had a lot to do with Cushberry sucking> He had to cover for him a lot on guys he should have had.
That makes sense. I in no way could be called an expert on O-line play.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excellent point. Cush has the brains - we shall see if the coaches and the trainers get him to where he needs to be. The 4th round draft pick seems like evidence of a warning shot.

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Cush takes a leap this year. As someone who watches a ton of LSU games he was so good his final year there but I think the power of the NFL game even coming out of that ridiculous LSU team took him by surprise. He improved a lot towards the end of the year and it helped the whole offense so hopefully that continues. Fangio today poured cold water on their actually being a competition for that spot saying the Gut has to make it a competition and Cush is the clear starter right now which is a positive.

Speardog_Atlas

Orange Crush
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Cush takes a leap this year. As someone who watches a ton of LSU games he was so good his final year there but I think the power of the NFL game even coming out of that ridiculous LSU team took him by surprise. He improved a lot towards the end of the year and it helped the whole offense so hopefully that continues. Fangio today poured cold water on their actually being a competition for that spot saying the Gut has to make it a competition and Cush is the clear starter right now which is a positive.
If Cush rocks it than I would suspect Gut will take Glasgow's spot next year.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cush needed a year of weight training as well.
he put on muscle according to Bolles

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My first thought was ILB and I'm staying with it. Without the benefit (admittedly) of actually watching them practice, the short middle seems to be the weak point of our D anyway. So I think they might look worse than they are. But I still remain unimpressed.