• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Broncos vs. Vikings

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very much makes me happy. I probably never told you but I already bought his jersey. lol... Risky I know. ;)

Well tonight he is making you look like a smart man! I rarely buy a jersey of a current player. Almost made that mistake with Paxton Lynch. I did get Von Miller after he signed his big deal with the team, but otherwise I usually wait.

Now for my sons I did buy them current Broncos. Mostly because that is all I could find in their size but my youngest has a Jeudy jersey and the other a Von Miller. I bought that one before the trade. Kept trying to find a Surtain jersey for them, but everything was sold out.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well tonight he is making you look like a smart man! I rarely buy a jersey of a current player. Almost made that mistake with Paxton Lynch. I did get Von Miller after he signed his big deal with the team, but otherwise I usually wait.

Now for my sons I did buy them current Broncos. Mostly because that is all I could find in their size but my youngest has a Jeudy jersey and the other a Von Miller. I bought that one before the trade. Kept trying to find a Surtain jersey for them, but everything was sold out.

I use to buy a lot then not many for a long time. Last two years I have gone a little crazy. Next time I do an order I can get you a Surtain jersey (I will shoot you a text when I do and we can talk) I can save you on postage.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@cdumler7

Current Bronco jerseys I have

Delarrin Turner-Yell
Damarii Mathis
Bradley Chubb
Courtland Sutton
Pat Surtain
KJ Hamler
Jerry Jeudy
Justin Simmons
Dre'Mont Jones
Michael Ojemudia
Javonte Williams
Melvin Gordon
Josey Jewell
Randy Gregory
Caden Sterns

Going to add some of these WR's soon once I see what is shaking. Almost got a Tim Patrick but might wait until next year now.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@cdumler7

Current Bronco jerseys I have

Delarrin Turner-Yell
Damarii Mathis
Bradley Chubb
Courtland Sutton
Pat Surtain
KJ Hamler
Jerry Jeudy
Justin Simmons
Dre'Mont Jones
Michael Ojemudia
Javonte Williams
Melvin Gordon
Josey Jewell
Randy Gregory
Caden Sterns

Going to add some of these WR's soon once I see what is shaking. Almost got a Tim Patrick but might wait until next year now.

Hard to disagree with most of them! I think my wife might kill me if I go crazy on jersey collection.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I use to buy a lot then not many for a long time. Last two years I have gone a little crazy. Next time I do an order I can get you a Surtain jersey (I will shoot you a text when I do and we can talk) I can save you on postage.

That would be awesome! Barring injuries that guy is going to be here a long time.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did we resign Von?

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to disagree with most of them! I think my wife might kill me if I go crazy on jersey collection.

I mean some are a little risky to be here long but most should be fine. I look at it as a collectors item. I don't often wear a jersey just collect them mostly. I will wear one to a game maybe if I watch a game with a group of people or sometimes during the draft. I don't want guys who are here less then a year but if they make it a year or more then it is a good memory and I always have it as a reminder. Someday I am going to make a jersey room.

I really didn't feel good about Jamar Johnson going into this year so didn't get him. I would like to grab some of these WR's once I find out which ones are going to be here.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean some are a little risky to be here long but most should be fine. I look at it as a collectors item. I don't often wear a jersey just collect them mostly. I will wear one to a game maybe if I watch a game with a group of people or sometimes during the draft. I don't want guys who are here less then a year but if they make it a year or more then it is a good memory and I always have it as a reminder. Someday I am going to make a jersey room.

I really didn't feel good about Jamar Johnson going into this year so didn't get him. I would like to grab some of these WR's once I find out which ones are going to be here.

I saw a picture of a Selvin Young jersey earlier. Took me a second to remember him.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to see Agim make a play.

Especially since he was the one to go down with injury earlier. He has made a few plays tonight. That TFL/Fumble to start the game and then yeah the sack. I think he also had a batted pass.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jonathan Harris seems like an easy cut to me. I have seen enough.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw a picture of a Selvin Young jersey earlier. Took me a second to remember him.

I was thinking about him and Lance Ball a few weeks ago. Both wore #35. Selvin never really lived up to his hype in college due to injuries then found success here. Didn't last long though. :(

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Especially since he was the one to go down with injury earlier. He has made a few plays tonight. That TFL/Fumble to start the game and then yeah the sack. I think he also had a batted pass.

For sure. HUGE game for him being on the roster bubble. He needed this. He stepped up.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking about him and Lance Ball a few weeks ago. Both wore #35. Selvin never really lived up to his hype in college due to injuries then found success here. Didn't last long though. :(

Yeah had the one great season his rookie year making you believe he could be the next good RB to hit Denver. Then boom as quickly as he arrived he was gone.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah had the one great season his rookie year making you believe he could be the next good RB to hit Denver. Then boom as quickly as he arrived he was gone.

Yeah a little similar to Quentin Griffin. Griffin started off well then quickly fumbled his way into the doghouse.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That one came to pass.

They kept him in longer than I thought they would. That big hit he took my heart skipped a beat until he popped up.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agim is making the team no doubt.

He was so bad in those first 2 preseason games though and hadn't had a great training camp. Not sure if one great half is enough to save his job.