• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos' Ownership

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nicki Jhabvala just published this article this morning.
Family feud: Bowlens pick sides in the battle for control of the Denver Broncos
A Must Read on the power grab facing the Broncos' and their future ownership
I copy and pasted the article onto a google doc so you can read w/o a subscription.
Too important to not have available.
Family feud: Bowlens pick sides in the battle for control of the Denver Broncos

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what a cluster.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there something to be gained by Ellis for the team to be sold?

Not really. He honestly risks his job with new ownership coming in and possibly wanting his/her people in place.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this time I can't see why any Bronco fan would want a Bowlen running this organization. Just reading through this you see the backstabbing and petty arguments that keep popping up and are not the personality of someone who can handle running a $3 billion business. After seeing that Beth and her crew tried to ruin the wedding day of Brittany I have a hard time wanting to support her at all.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robert F Smith please buy this team

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this time I can't see why any Bronco fan would want a Bowlen running this organization. Just reading through this you see the backstabbing and petty arguments that keep popping up and are not the personality of someone who can handle running a $3 billion business. After seeing that Beth and her crew tried to ruin the wedding day of Brittany I have a hard time wanting to support her at all.

Spot on Carl. Beth and Brittney will have a hard enough time living up to their dads legacy with a smooth transition of ownership. Pissing off the fan base will cause the expectations target public pressure to extreme levels ask QB's after Elway and PFM. Greed and power is one thing but, adding another can of worms day 1 is something new ownership doesn't need or you'll see bags and sell team signs in stands.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spot on Carl. Beth and Brittney will have a hard enough time living up to their dads legacy with a smooth transition of ownership. Pissing off the fan base will cause the expectations target public pressure to extreme levels ask QB's after Elway and PFM. Greed and power is one thing but, adding another can of worms day 1 is something new ownership doesn't need or you'll see bags and sell team signs in stands.

This is the one area I would fault Bowlen a little in of not setting it up better and leaving ownership to the wolves in a sense. Heck Johnny still keeps saying his dad promised him ownership. The fact that they all keep going to social media to tell the world the dirty family secrets and ruin the family name just makes me about as angry as can be when it comes to sports.

Right now I would probably support Brittany of any of the kids as she has done a good job of not letting her issues spill out into public, but even there I'm just thinking they need to sell the organization and be done with this. Let the family divide up the money and move on. Bowlen cared more about the team than he ever did about his name being at the forefront and right now the Bowlen kids are making it about them instead of the team.

I'm also not a fan of Joe Ellis though continuing to be in a position of power. He has handled this very poorly and honestly a lot of the things he is responsible for he has not done well with.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the one area I would fault Bowlen a little in of not setting it up better and leaving ownership to the wolves in a sense. Heck Johnny still keeps saying his dad promised him ownership. The fact that they all keep going to social media to tell the world the dirty family secrets and ruin the family name just makes me about as angry as can be when it comes to sports.

Right now I would probably support Brittany of any of the kids as she has done a good job of not letting her issues spill out into public, but even there I'm just thinking they need to sell the organization and be done with this. Let the family divide up the money and move on. Bowlen cared more about the team than he ever did about his name being at the forefront and right now the Bowlen kids are making it about them instead of the team.

I'm also not a fan of Joe Ellis though continuing to be in a position of power. He has handled this very poorly and honestly a lot of the things he is responsible for he has not done well with.

Agreed Carl I would support Brittney not Beth. If this stuff drags on into 22 just sell team