• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos new coach

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see how they would get both Rodgers and Adams. Adams will be getting the franchise tag from Green Bay for sure if they can't agree on a deal.Unless he wants to try the Lev Bell route and sit out the year (which is highly doubtful, imo), he isn't going anywhere. Rodgers? Who knows. Maybe the Broncos trade for him or maybe he stays in GB or maybe goes somewhere else but Adams isn't moving with him.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess it's a good move if he brings Rodgers and Adams with him... :noidea:
To translate my comment. When you are an OC with the best WR in Football and one of the best QBs you are a very risky hire for a team that doesn't have that. While I do think bringing Rodgers is a possibility I don't see anyway Denver could go after Adams after the deals they gave out to Sutton and Patrick

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any chance Bronco fans interested in 2 for 1 deal with coordinators from the Packers?

Our Special Teams Coordinator Maurcie Drayton could come with Hackett to the Broncos in any capacity for all I care... just want him gone from the Packers sooner than later. :suds:

1643377122337.png

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see how they would get both Rodgers and Adams. Adams will be getting the franchise tag from Green Bay for sure if they can't agree on a deal.Unless he wants to try the Lev Bell route and sit out the year (which is highly doubtful, imo), he isn't going anywhere. Rodgers? Who knows. Maybe the Broncos trade for him or maybe he stays in GB or maybe goes somewhere else but Adams isn't moving with him.
I don't think they would keep Adams with Rodgers gone, but they would want to get compensation from him

Packers would have loads of draft capital

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think they would keep Adams with Rodgers gone, but they would want to get compensation from him

Packers would have loads of draft capital
Maybe but I can't see the Packers letting Adams go. It just makes semse for them to FT him at least for 1 season. It might not be fair to Adams but the Packers hold the cards. And they likely trade other players to get their cap in order.
I even doubt Rodgers gets traded but it's more likely depending on what they can get back. I could be wrong though. I often am, lol. :suds:

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe but I can't see the Packers letting Adams go. It just makes semse for them to FT him at least for 1 season. It might not be fair to Adams but the Packers hold the cards. And they likely trade other players to get their cap in order.
I even doubt Rodgers gets traded but it's more likely depending on what they can get back. I could be wrong though. I often am, lol. :suds:
i have no clue

I think if Rodgers stays, they keep Adams, if Rodgers go, they look to deal Adams. Having a high priced WR and shift to Jordan love, running, defense doesn't make sense. Just my opinion, I could be completely wrong as well

I don't know what GB/Rodgers will do either.

GB roster will look much different next year either way.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I think Aaron wants to leave Green Bay, is Denver really the best option? He would have to face Mahomes & Herbert twice a year and the Raiders made the post season this year so who knows where they will be in 2022. Not that this matters because I think Green Bay is ready to move on from him anyway.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Would they franchise tag Adams?

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would they franchise tag Adams?

They would be absolute fools not to. Even if Adams wont sign with them, they have to tag him to trade him.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I think Aaron wants to leave Green Bay, is Denver really the best option? He would have to face Mahomes & Herbert twice a year and the Raiders made the post season this year so who knows where they will be in 2022. Not that this matters because I think Green Bay is ready to move on from him anyway.
If I'm Rodgers, I'd probably see Philly as the best option, tbh. NFC East is generally the most popular division and Eagles have a decent amount of talent and ammo and the NFC East is a fairly easy path to the playoffs.

But, best I can tell, Denver is probably 2nd. Thats a built roster that can compete with anyone. And now a Packers coach. The AFC West being a Group of Death next year is pretty much inevitable. Broncos are probably getting Rodgers, Watson or Cousins. I joke about Jimmy G in the offseason but I feel like the Broncos have the roster to get someone better and they're almost certainly desperate to compete immediately.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I'm Rodgers, I'd probably see Philly as the best option, tbh. NFC East is generally the most popular division and Eagles have a decent amount of talent and ammo and the NFC East is a fairly easy path to the playoffs.

But, best I can tell, Denver is probably 2nd. Thats a built roster that can compete with anyone. And now a Packers coach. The AFC West being a Group of Death next year is pretty much inevitable. Broncos are probably getting Rodgers, Watson or Cousins. I joke about Jimmy G in the offseason but I feel like the Broncos have the roster to get someone better and they're almost certainly desperate to compete immediately.

Hi Clayton, this is ShaneC from the old St. Louis Rams days and over on CBSsports.

I didn't even think about Philly. That makes sense considering the performance they got from their QB in the postseason.