• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos Mini Camp

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm excited about how this Broncos team is going to shape up. The only remaining domino that needs to be in place is whether Lock or Bridgewater are good enough to manage the horsepower.

Everything appears to be pointed the right way - 3rd year of the Fangio defense - 2nd year of the Shumur offense - Jerry Jeudy is repurposed - Sutton is back - the Oline going into 3rd year under Munch - plenty of firepower at the RB position. Even - I am very happy to notice - some concentration of collecting athletes for Special Team work.

1st prediction - Max Duffy wins the punting job - Sam Martin gets his walking papers and the Broncos save another $2 million.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm excited about how this Broncos team is going to shape up. The only remaining domino that needs to be in place is whether Lock or Bridgewater are good enough to manage the horsepower.

Everything appears to be pointed the right way - 3rd year of the Fangio defense - 2nd year of the Shumur offense - Jerry Jeudy is repurposed - Sutton is back - the Oline going into 3rd year under Munch - plenty of firepower at the RB position. Even - I am very happy to notice - some concentration of collecting athletes for Special Team work.

1st prediction - Max Duffy wins the punting job - Sam Martin gets his walking papers and the Broncos save another $2 million.
That 1st prediction did not marinate well.

Max Duffy waived today.

;)

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam Martin is a pretty good punter.

Broncos signed Des Moines, IA native WR Amara Darboah and Demoray Pierson-El.
We now have 15 WR’s on the roster.

Natrez Patrick was waived/injured.

Bausby signed with the Raiders.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Von Miller is reported to be in top shape - leading all players in wind sprints as he likes to do.

Josey Jewell - maybe hearing the footprints behind him - has worked on his pass coverage - in training and preparation work and it supposedly was showing up on the field.

Jerry Jeudy - has been reported to have made a big jump in performance this year over last and has been a star in practice.

I hear Lock has performed better and worse than Bridgewater. Bridgewater is more comfortable in the shorter passing game and lock with the longer. Bridgewater and Jeudy seem to have a good connection.

Melvin Gordon III was quoted as saying the Broncos had the best RB room in the NFL. There is no evidence that this is so, but I suppose Gordon is happy to project success and suggest that Williams and Freeman are talented.

There are those who I have seen predict that Calvin Anderson will win the RT job. Anderson got a lot of reps in mini camp because Massie was recovering from something.

Patrick Surtain II was on the field with the starters for every snap during mini camp. Not every DB was there among the starters, but from what I hear Surtain was a standout. He didn't look lost - he smoothly covered receivers and made good decisions.

The two new Safeties also got a lot of play and acquitted themselves well.