• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Broncos @ Las Vegas Week 16 2021

coloradobuff

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What pisses me off is Fangio's comments after yesterdays game. One really has to wonder if Lock was even given a fair chance. For some reason Fangio will not say anything positive about Drew. He is so far up Teddy's ass....he can't find his way out. And it has cost him his job. After the KC loss, Fangio was making excuses for Teddy's play and saying he did some good things out there after throwing multiply int's and looking lifeless but yet after the loss yesterday when Drew was one of the only bright spots on the offense and his post games comments were......."You get 158 yards of offense and eight first downs, it's hard to say anything good about the offense," coach Vic Fangio said. " Your QB had ZERO turnovers yesterday with a High School playbook and made some nice throws that Teddy can only dream about!

VIC FANGIO......GTFU! and take Shurmur with you!

coloradobuff

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That bothered me as well, CB.
not saying Lock played like a Pro Bowl QB yesterday but his play was alot better than Teddy's has been and his HC gives him nothing. That is shameful! I really hope Lock gets a shot somewhere else and gets a coach that will actually coach him up. Kid has talent

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One really has to wonder if Lock was even given a fair chance.

You don’t really have to wonder… It’s clear this staff wants nothing to do with Lock and would cut him in an instant if they had the chance.

Only question this offseason is does Paton see any value in Lock. Lock has one year left on his rookie deal; if Paton believes there’s anything there to Drew’s game, he will be back next year. And hopefully with some coaches that are actually willing to coach him.

coloradobuff

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don’t really have to wonder… It’s clear this staff wants nothing to do with Lock and would cut him in an instant if they had the chance.

Only question this offseason is does Paton see any value in Lock. Lock has one year left on his rookie deal; if Paton believes there’s anything there to Drew’s game, he will be back next year. And hopefully with some coaches that are actually willing to coach him.
I completely agree and I believe with some legit coaching, Lock can be salvaged.

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What pisses me off is Fangio's comments after yesterdays game. One really has to wonder if Lock was even given a fair chance. For some reason Fangio will not say anything positive about Drew. He is so far up Teddy's ass....he can't find his way out. And it has cost him his job. After the KC loss, Fangio was making excuses for Teddy's play and saying he did some good things out there after throwing multiply int's and looking lifeless but yet after the loss yesterday when Drew was one of the only bright spots on the offense and his post games comments were......."You get 158 yards of offense and eight first downs, it's hard to say anything good about the offense," coach Vic Fangio said. " Your QB had ZERO turnovers yesterday with a High School playbook and made some nice throws that Teddy can only dream about!

VIC FANGIO......GTFU! and take Shurmur with you!
Well said. Lock played pretty solid yesterday even though the numbers weren't great, but a lot of that had to do with drops and a complete whiff on the run game. Nice to see big boy throws into tight windows on the money though. That dime to Sutton early in the game where he didn't get his feet in was such a beautiful throw.

I can't take another year of Fangio. To all those saying they worry about the D falling off if he leaves I would ask you where that has gotten the Broncos? Nowhere! Time for a new direction.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DirecTV is no longer available where I am in NJ, so the only way I can watch the games is with Game Pass .. I get all the games, but only after they end ...

I finished watching the game yesterday ... Lock has fire, and if Albert O didn't drop that pass with about 4 minutes remaining, we probably win ... That pass was a thing of beauty, it is a shame ..

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good breakdown from Sunday’s game of why the passing game has been struggling so much. Shurmur doesn’t even know how to use the talent he has.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not saying Lock played like a Pro Bowl QB yesterday but his play was alot better than Teddy's has been and his HC gives him nothing. That is shameful! I really hope Lock gets a shot somewhere else and gets a coach that will actually coach him up. Kid has talent
I don't doubt Fangio's attitude is part of Lock's struggles. Time to dump Vic.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DirecTV is no longer available where I am in NJ, so the only way I can watch the games is with Game Pass .. I get all the games, but only after they end ...

I finished watching the game yesterday ... Lock has fire, and if Albert O didn't drop that pass with about 4 minutes remaining, we probably win ... That pass was a thing of beauty, it is a shame ..
How can it no longer be available? It's a satellite service...(at least it was when I had it.) Of course, customer service went down the tubes when ATT bought them out. No doubt other things did too...

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can it no longer be available? It's a satellite service...(at least it was when I had it.) Of course, customer service went down the tubes when ATT bought them out. No doubt other things did too...
DirecTV is going exclusively HD, so the dish itself needs to be upgraded .. I had the DirecTV techs ( if that's the correct word ) here to my house and because of where I live ( among dense trees and woods ) they told me the new, HD system would be impossible .. and then said the dish system is going by the wayside soon anyway ..

The entire experience with DirecTV near the end was incredibly frustrating ... The last time a tech was here at the house, he attempted an ill advised K turn in the driveway and slid down into a ravine ... The last season I had it, which would have been half of 2019, the Bronco games were inexplicably blacked out for me ( I'm in NJ ) ... Calling the various phone numbers were of zero help .. Since ATT took over, DirecTV became a sinking ship