• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos Coaching

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hearing a lot of noise regarding Broncos coaching. I don’t know what goes on behind the scenes, but the plays/players often look sluggish. Our OL has looked particularly soft this year. I know I’m asking for a lot, but I want everyone to play like KJ.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coaching is a problem but, also 2 guys that got paid this year have NOT delivered so far.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coaching is a problem but, also 2 guys that got paid this year have NOT delivered so far.
We over at this end hear ya and the Patriots spent $170M to rebuild.

You've hit the nail directly on the head. Sadly we're entering an era where guys want to be paid and when they do, it's almost as if they don't want to do to much because they're already thinking about being healthy for the next contract. I wish the Patriots had signed more matt Judons and less Nelson Agholors.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We over at this end hear ya and the Patriots spent $170M to rebuild.

You've hit the nail directly on the head. Sadly we're entering an era where guys want to be paid and when they do, it's almost as if they don't want to do to much because they're already thinking about being healthy for the next contract. I wish the Patriots had signed more matt Judons and less Nelson Agholors.

I believe it’s not always a matter of self preservation for the next contract, but LOADED players that are building recording studios and entertaining all forms of other distractions. The balling often has become a secondary consideration with these kids.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really can’t make heads or tails of our coaches. Final straw was when I saw Von Miller covering Chase Claypool. Might’ve been the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen
I agree 100%.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the coaching is subpar and the players don’t know how to make plays when they are there to be made.

and then the logistics dept couldn’t get the team into Pitts until 9 pm Saturday nigth

who is teaching Jones to leap on the back of the olineman?

javontee spiking the ball

those two plays cost the team 9 points

and Denver loses by 8

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe it’s not always a matter of self preservation for the next contract, but LOADED players that are building recording studios and entertaining all forms of other distractions. The balling often has become a secondary consideration with these kids.
Couple of questions for u Pump

1. Do you think players are tuning out Fangio?
2. Do you think Vic and Co know they aren't returning in 22. #1 reason we aren't dumping OC ST coaches?
3. I agree 100% with this post

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2. Do you think Vic and Co know they are/aren't returning in 22. Not dumping OC ST coaches?

I am not Pump but I will give my answers

1. No
2. How would they know that? They are 3-2... They can only control what they can control by trying to win games... No way has any decision been made it all hinges on the end results this year... 5 games isn't enough for this to be known.
3. If you don't focus on football while getting paid millions of dollars you won't survive long in the NFL... I am sure there is some of that going on. But those guys aren't going to last long.. People often think athletes are pricks who are spoied babies because they get paid big money to do something they are naturally good at. I don't think people realize the hard work, commitment and abuse athletes put their bodies through. There are a million people working hard to make it to the NFL... There are a lot of talented players that play football. Natural ability may get you a college scholarship offer but hard work will get you and more importantly keep you in the NFL. If someone isn't working hard it will catch up with them very quickly in the NFL. Someone is going to take their job.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sunday has the potential to be the biggest embarrassing loss maybe since the Raiders beat Denver 59-10
otoh a win puts the team right in the hunt
and hopefully Juedy comes back soon.

lots of pressure on the team this weekend

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2. Do you think Vic and Co know they aren't returning in 22. #1 reason we aren't dumping OC ST coaches?

I believe Fangio is an XOs coach that knows his stuff. My hunch is that he needs to adjust his coaching style and raise the expectations on the players. We’ll find out this week how the players respond to his coaching. If they’re tuning him out. They should come out breathing fire to dominate a (hated) division rival.

I agree with DC. I doubt Fangio is mailing it in. He is just not a great head coach from what he’s shown me. Just from game management alone. Start there.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like Fangio, but he has never addressed ST coach's failings - and hiring Shumur also seems suspect to me.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like Fangio, but he has never addressed ST coach's failings - and hiring Shumur also seems suspect to me.
Good news you have CU issues to distract you 8)

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fangio is a terrible head coach. Maybe he is a great D Coordinator, but I don't see evidence of that against the better offensive teams in his Broncos tenure. He has a very talented defensive roster and needs to produce results against good teams. That said, I am out on the Fangio experience. Time for a change.

I am also not sure the players haven't tuned him out. They sure don't look inspired to play quality football.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fangio is a terrible head coach. Maybe he is a great D Coordinator, but I don't see evidence of that against the better offensive teams in his Broncos tenure. He has a very talented defensive roster and needs to produce results against good teams. That said, I am out on the Fangio experience. Time for a change.

I am also not sure the players haven't tuned him out. They sure don't look inspired to play quality football.
Agree 100% but, I don't know how appealing this job is without owner in place IDK. When you get out coached 90% of the time you have to change HC even if you like him as DC type or the guy himself.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree 100% but, I don't know how appealing this job is without owner in place IDK. When you get out coached 90% of the time you have to change HC even if you like him as DC type or the guy himself.
I have been thinking about this. Do you ride Fangio until the ownership is settled?

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been thinking about this. Do you ride Fangio until the ownership is settled?
1, I think list of HC prospects in 22 might be two tempting to pass up on.
2. I can see because of ownership situation Fangio might stay one more year. We'll see but, if I was Paton I'm moving on in 22 because of reason #1.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t forget that Fangio is part of the reason Paton finally took a GM job.

I think some of Fangio’s time management is that he has a different approach then we typically think of as a fan sitting in the stands or our couch at home. That doesn’t make it wrong, it is just different. I am sure he has had to explain why he did what he did, and as long as the the GM buys his explanation, then that is all that matters.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t forget that Fangio is part of the reason Paton finally took a GM job.

I think some of Fangio’s time management is that he has a different approach then we typically think of as a fan sitting in the stands or our couch at home. That doesn’t make it wrong, it is just different. I am sure he has had to explain why he did what he did, and as long as the the GM buys his explanation, then that is all that matters.
Great Post