• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Broncos at Jets

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a major problem when players start airing their issues in media. It seems the coaching staff is quickly losing the locker room. I can't say that is surprising as there are a lot of players used to winning, and not accustomed to losing and losing badly.

This is a tipping point for the coaching staff. They need to rally the troops and get the pulling in the same direction again, their jobs and the season are lost.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a major problem when players start airing their issues in media. It seems the coaching staff is quickly losing the locker room. I can't say that is surprising as there are a lot of players used to winning, and not accustomed to losing and losing badly.

This is a tipping point for the coaching staff. They need to rally the troops and get the pulling in the same direction again, their jobs and the season are lost.

Agree. The team dynamic between players and coaches is falling apart. Definitely not a good thing.

I doubt they can turn it around under VJ. I really wanted this guy to work out and believe someday he will be a good HC in this league. He’s not the right guy for the Broncos right now. It’s time for a change.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry - I've been throwing up (metaphorically). Very disappointed in this team and their effort.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one time our O looked good all year I am happy .

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That bad part about changing head coaches is you are hiring another first year head coach or one that failed previously. The first time head coaches are a coin flip at best.

Does anyone have a guy they really like? I am guessing we will be looking at an offensive minded coach as teams seem to go back and forth. I have heard Musgrave, John DeFilippo, and Jim Bob Cooter as possibilities. Any like Jim Schwartz? I know he failed in Detroit, but they have struggled for a long time.

They all seem great until they don't.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That bad part about changing head coaches is you are hiring another first year head coach or one that failed previously. The first time head coaches are a coin flip at best.

Does anyone have a guy they really like? I am guessing we will be looking at an offensive minded coach as teams seem to go back and forth. I have heard Musgrave, John DeFilippo, and Jim Bob Cooter as possibilities. Any like Jim Schwartz? I know he failed in Detroit, but they have struggled for a long time.

They all seem great until they don't.

Let's higher Bill Cowher.