1. Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos 2019 NFL Draft

Discussion in 'Denver Broncos' started by Draft Crazy, Apr 30, 2018.

1. Mingo

Mingo Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Mustafa Johnson DT - Colorado Sophomore.

2. Draft Crazy

Draft Crazy Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 6,000

Let’s broaden your horizons tonight and have you watch the Guliford College vs Davidson matchup.

3. Mingo

Mingo Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Guliford - isn't that a school for the deaf? How do they hear the whistle?

4. Draft Crazy

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 6,000

They lead the nation in late hits.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Draft Crazy

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 6,000

Guilford lost last night 91-61

6. SpringStein

SpringStein Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

When did basketball season begin?

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Duffman

Duffman Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 200

Any good quarterbacks this year? I have a feeling we’re gonna be picking top 5 again.

8. nflbronco

nflbronco Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

A stud DT or Wr is more likely in top 10. We need a HC and a DC worth a damn as well.

9. LGM

LGM Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

We need a DB/QB/DL/OL Centric draft.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. CEH

CEH No one puts Paxy in a corner

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

CB and Olineman

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. cdumler7

cdumler7 Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 4,000

2020 is when you want to look for a QB. That draft could be absolutely loaded.

12. Draft Crazy

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 6,000

I think 2019 could be pretty decent at QB to be honest. A lot of people don't but it has some potential. It may not have anyone "elite" right now on paper, but it has some good depth to it with upside guys.

2020 like you said could be crazy good.

13. cdumler7

cdumler7 Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 4,000

Yeah I'm not saying there isn't any QB's to keep an eye on. Herbert for Oregon is playing well, Stidham if he can become a little more consistent could riseup, Drew Lock has some people who are big fans, and the kid from OSU is getting some hype as well. So not completely void of talent but for me personally I would wait another year and let Keenum and Kelly battle it out next year.

14. Draft Crazy

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 6,000

Right- I didn't mean you were saying it was bad. Just making a general comment, seems like a lot of people think next years QB class is awful (Not you) but outside of this forum. Just saying I disagree.

Watch out for Jake Bentley too. The kid is still very young and he has terrific tools. He could probably use another year but he has loads of potential at the NFL level.

Haskins, Herbert and Lock look really good out of the gate this year. Lock needs to stay consistent. Haskins and Herbert I wouldn't hesitate to take this year.

It's still way too early for me to say if I want a QB this year or next year or wait until 2020. It always depends on the value of where I am picking. I don't want to reach on a QB just to take one, or miss out just because I think the next years class is loaded if I like one well enough.

I am surprised that WV QB Will Grier does not get more love too in the draft world. He does from some but he seems like the forgotten man and a true heisman candidate early on.

Ryan Finley of NC State is interesting to me. I like a lot about him but I also dislike a lot about him. Don't like him for us, but get him on a well coached team at the QB position and he could be something. Interesting to see how he does the rest of the year. He needs better technique and footwork but he has a pretty good arm and finds the open WR. He also has two NFL talented WR's playing with him in Kelvin Harmon (JR) and Jakobi Meyers (SOPH) a converted QB himself.

I'm not as high on Stidham as most. Not right now anyway. Ask me again in 6 weeks.

Tyree Jackson of Buffalo is knocking on the door. The only problem is he reminds me of Paxton. A tall guy with a big arm, but mechanics are off. See how he does the rest of the year but surely worth keeping an eye on.

Jake Browning is sort of meh to me. He turns the ball over just a tad too much for me. I think he is worth a look, but might be more of a career backup, or in and out of starters role. Could have a long career holding a clipboard and being a stop gap QB.

Trace McSorley of PSU will be interesting too. He has the Baker Mayfield like small statue going against him, but he is a gamer... He is tough, very mobile and makes tough throws.

Clayton Thorson has the injury concern, but he has tools. Smart QB, who has arm strength just not really used much in the Northwestern offense.

Shea Patterson is another guy not to sleep on. At Ole Miss he put up great numbers the transfer to Michigan hurts his numbers, but good tools.He has a size issue, but he has a terrific arm and very athletic.

I am pretty excited in the future about 3 FR in this years class.

Trevor Lawrence of Clemson, to me will be an elite QB franchise changer.

JT Daniels, of USC- Should really become a great QB by seasons end when he gets the game down. Has a ton of young talent around him at WR and RB once that develops watch out for USC and Daniels.

Cammon Cooper, Washington State- Gotta be the best recruit at QB Leach has had.. He is a lefty, has a very strong arm and mobility is there. He will likely RS this year and start next year.

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. LGM

LGM Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

In 2020 or 2021 I want Sterns. If he continues to play like he has this year, kid could be the next elite safety prospect.

16. Draft Crazy

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 6,000

Next elite S prospect= Alabama S Deionte Thompson. Don't have to dig far to recognize Alabama players but man this guy is good. He reads and reacts with the best of the S prospects I have seen. Not ready to call him Ed Reed though. ;)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. Dr Cyanide 28

Dr Cyanide 28 Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

I don't think any QB this year is close to Mayfield, Darnold, Rosen but I am intrigued by Herbert from ORE, Lock from MIZZOU, and Haskins from OSU

18. Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

second best safety in the SEC though

19. Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

add linebacker.

20. Dr Cyanide 28