• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos 2019 NFL Draft

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If QB's were only about arm Cutler and George would be to SB every year.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would it be like to have Murray and Lindsay on the same team?

Who would be taller?

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone else. LOL

lighting in a Bottle. just think of the fun watching them make the NFL whiff !

My deal is not his hight. he is small. I will say this he never takes much of a hit he seems to know when to say when.

He sure is fast. He is slot WR playing QB.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I could have seen Rod play QB for a game at least.

Mingo how did our first black QB play was he a pocket type of guy?

We were the first NFL team to play a black QB many years before the rest of the NFL. most NFL fans think we never had one when I know of two.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I could have seen Rod play QB for a game at least.

Mingo how did our first black QB play was he a pocket type of guy?

We were the first NFL team to play a black QB many years before the rest of the NFL. most NFL fans think we never had one when I know of two.

I count three black QBs

Marlin Briscoe, Jarious Jackson and Shaun Moore

I remember that fiasco of a game when Dan Reeves had Shaun Moore and Tommy Maddox alternating offense series - what was that, 1992 ?? ...

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jarious Jackson, I forgot ..... the team loved him so much that they were trying to think of a way get him on the field they were talking safety I believe. not sure I just remember them talking him up that he was our most athletic person on the team.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is also why I might have forgotten him by the way.

Were is Murray going in the draft? I have yet to see that.

I get it. We would need to design a whole different O so my guess we will not be in on him. just wondering.

Elway did like Wilson and there is not a lot of difference in height.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I count three black QBs

I remember that fiasco of a game when Dan Reeves had Shaun Moore and Tommy Maddox alternating offense series - what was that, 1992 ?? ...

Not sure but yes that was a mess.

Maddox damn near made it to the SB with the Steelers then the next year he get hurt and everyone was bumb because they had a rookie QB no way they could make it to the SB with him.

:dhd::dhd::dhd:

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure but yes that was a mess.

Maddox damn near made it to the SB with the Steelers then the next year he get hurt and everyone was bumb because they had a rookie QB no way they could make it to the SB with him.

:dhd::dhd::dhd:

I remember that run Maddox had with the Steelers ..

I like Dan Reeves, but man, using a first round pick on Maddox when you've got #7 in his prime ..... No wonder John and Shanahan conspired against Reeves .... The 1992 draft is one of very few in NFL history that did not produce one HOFer

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I count three black QBs

Shawn

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember that run Maddox had with the Steelers ..

I like Dan Reeves, but man, using a first round pick on Maddox when you've got #7 in his prime ..... No wonder John and Shanahan conspired against Reeves .... The 1992 draft is one of very few in NFL history that did not produce one HOFer

Maddox was the Broncos first rd pick in the second draft I ever watched in person. Year after Mike Croel. I remember being bummed out we drafted a QB as I was first learning about the draft. Just thinking what? Why???

Then we drafted Dan Williams and was letdown, damnit I wanted a DB or WR every year. ;) Then we had a run on no first rd picks for two years that was brutal on me.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maddox was the Broncos first rd pick in the second draft I ever watched in person. Year after Mike Croel. I remember being bummed out we drafted a QB as I was first learning about the draft. Just thinking what? Why???

Then we drafted Dan Williams and was letdown, damnit I wanted a DB or WR every year. ;) Then we had a run on no first rd picks for two years that was brutal on me.

And still.…. you survived. Wow.

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drew Lock is trending for me. Will Grier is dropping for me. Doesn't help that he is hurt, but the more I look at film the more I think he might be an average NFL QB. Lock has more to work with.

The thing that bothers me about Lock is that in the plays I have seen of him he appears to have absolutely no footwork at all. He does a lot of standing around flatfooted. He does have a killer arm and flashes some great accuracy, and he seems to understand where to put the ball. I just worry about his footwork. The stench of Paxton is still in the draft room so I'm gun shy.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing that bothers me about Lock is that in the plays I have seen of him he appears to have absolutely no footwork at all. He does a lot of standing around flatfooted. He does have a killer arm and flashes some great accuracy, and he seems to understand where to put the ball. I just worry about his footwork. The stench of Paxton is still in the draft room so I'm gun shy.

From what I have read Lock has a great work ethic which should help improve his footwork. I am more concerned about his ability to make pre and post snap reads. A lot of things can be coached and a lot of things can't be.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hearing way too much 'Lock to the Broncos'

I'm thinking thats a smokescreen. I'm thinking you guys might trade up for Haskins but maybe one of the other three QBs are in play. I do think you guys go QB. This CB class doesnt look all that special.

Dr Cyanide 28

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hearing way too much 'Lock to the Broncos'

I'm thinking thats a smokescreen. I'm thinking you guys might trade up for Haskins but maybe one of the other three QBs are in play. I do think you guys go QB. This CB class doesnt look all that special.

Denver doesn't really smokescreen it seems given their obviousness of wanting Lynch in 2016, Bolles in 2017, and Baker/Darnold last year.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver doesn't really smokescreen it seems given their obviousness of wanting Lynch in 2016, Bolles in 2017, and Baker/Darnold last year.
I thought the rumor last year was that they wanted Denzel Ward.

Qb is weird this year because there are so many viable QBs in the NFL right now. Jags might pick up Foles. Giants really need to fix their defense so they might stick with Eli.

I think the top QBs have to really wow people to get picked in the top 10 this year. Haskins seems like a 'wow' guy. Lock is borderline. Murray might play baseball. Jones is a lot of things but definitely not 'wow'