• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bring back the rainbow

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CLjBHL.gif
fag

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So... you're going to be difficult?
1. Don't dumb down the board. If you can't chat with the big kids, please move along quietly to the sports message boards minor leagues where you belong.
2. Trolling is a part of message board life. However, if you are not clever enough to entertain the rest of us, you will be unceremoniously dismissed. Additionally, accusing a poster of trolling because you're not clever enough to respond only makes you look dumb.

3. Leave team and sports specific boards to relevant topics only. Off topic threads will be moved to the General Discussion board at the team mod's discretion.

4. Pron is a no no. Don't post it or link to it. Don't post nudity of any sort.

5. You must be 18-years-old or over to become a member.

6. Crying and complaining about the board will get you flamed right the hell off. Do it at your own peril. You are entitled to nothing here, not the least of which are explanations for why we do things the way we do.

7. No alternate screen names. We *always* win in the end.

8. Don't be an asshole.

9. Clothing is optional but wearing nothing but tighty-whities and cowboy boots is strictly prohibited.

Note: If you can't figure out how to say what you want within the parameters that we have set forth, then we encourage you to find another forum.

To control spam, private messaging (PM's) will be available to new members after a predetermined amount of time.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're in current violation of at least 2 of the SportsHoopla rules.

You're an alt. You suck at posting. You smell like a "Rival".

I'm putting you on ignore now as I don't have the time to scan your drivel...even the one word retorts...really.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find another board to pester.

Toodles.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a board where I can denigrate and slander it's posters, a rainbow is somehow inappropriate. I would like to wield the flag, because it is a much softer sword than my words. And I post from my phone.

I would like to be able to call you a fag without typing it.

and bring back the bullshit emoji.......... people that whined about either of those were so thin skinned........

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and bring back the bullshit emoji.......... people that whined about either of those were so thin skinned........
Nope.

Lazy man's method of communication...its the Millennial way.

More actual posts = more engagement = more clicks = more $ for the site

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're in current violation of at least 2 of the SportsHoopla rules.

You're an alt. You suck at posting. You smell like a "Rival".

I'm putting you on ignore now as I don't have the time to scan your drivel...even the one word retorts...really.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find another board to pester.

Toodles.

You're wound up tighter than a nun's turd-cutter. Very fragile.

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Don't dumb down the board. If you can't chat with the big kids, please move along quietly to the sports message boards minor leagues where you belong.
2. Trolling is a part of message board life. However, if you are not clever enough to entertain the rest of us, you will be unceremoniously dismissed. Additionally, accusing a poster of trolling because you're not clever enough to respond only makes you look dumb.

3. Leave team and sports specific boards to relevant topics only. Off topic threads will be moved to the General Discussion board at the team mod's discretion.

4. Pron is a no no. Don't post it or link to it. Don't post nudity of any sort.

5. You must be 18-years-old or over to become a member.

6. Crying and complaining about the board will get you flamed right the hell off. Do it at your own peril. You are entitled to nothing here, not the least of which are explanations for why we do things the way we do.

7. No alternate screen names. We *always* win in the end.

8. Don't be an asshole.

9. Clothing is optional but wearing nothing but tighty-whities and cowboy boots is strictly prohibited.

Note: If you can't figure out how to say what you want within the parameters that we have set forth, then we encourage you to find another forum.

To control spam, private messaging (PM's) will be available to new members after a predetermined amount of time.

Well, I am an asshole, but I'm more intelligent than you, so I win. The rest don't apply. Don't give up, and keep the faith and such.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:

Tunapuko must've gotten a lot of rainbows and turds to get so triggered n sech.

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So, I will give you my reasoning. Today's society is baby shit soft. In the workplace, if you have any aspirations, you have to guard your words and be cognizant of every new #.

It's really is very draining and disappointing. A place where you can be free of the limitations of a cesspool culture that promotes infanticide but abhors jests about sexuality would be nice.

I don't care, if you're a fag.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,101.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, I will give you my reasoning. Today's society is baby shit soft. In the workplace, if you have any aspirations, you have to guard your words and be cognizant of every new #.

It's really is very draining and disappointing. A place where you can be free of the limitations of a cesspool culture that promotes infanticide but abhors jests about sexuality would be nice.

I don't care, if you're a fag.
Fuck off and die....it's clear this account you are using is an alt and you've been here before.

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck off and die....it's clear this account you are using is an alt and you've been here before.

So you're gay.

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It isn't an alt, you're just an idiot. Does my confidence seem inappropriate?

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a board where I can denigrate and slander it's posters, a rainbow is somehow inappropriate. I would like to wield the flag, because it is a much softer sword than my words. And I post from my phone.

I would like to be able to call you a fag without typing it.

Nah, we don't need it. We have too much class for that.