• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Briere: Pronger was Flyers de facto captain last year

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Briere,for some teams it is just a letter on a guys sweater.

Players know the teams true leaders and listen to them.With the Flyers you have Briere,Timonen,Pronger and now Jagr who the other players look to for advice and leadership.

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I agree with Briere,for some teams it is just a letter on a guys sweater.

Players know the teams true leaders and listen to them.With the Flyers you have Briere,Timonen,Pronger and now Jagr who the other players look to for advice and leadership.

I thought it was interesting he said that there were 4 guys who all stood up and spoke in the locker rooms every day. He did hint Pronger was the most vocal.

I think that solidifies Pronger with the C, Briere and Timmo with the A's unless Pronger gets hurt long term. I don't think giving the C out will cause any hard feeling towards the recipient, I just think the other leaders know its just a letter and they can still step up and be the leader on any given night.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my vote is for 3 A's... sounds like that'd be briere's vote too.. multiple leaders, why distinguish one above the other

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my vote is for 3 A's... sounds like that'd be briere's vote too.. multiple leaders, why distinguish one above the other

I say they name me Captain, I would straighten shit out quick!

WOOTPOKER

Why you heff to be mad?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
based off of this its obvious that prongs, briere, and timonen should be the only ones wearing letters this year. i think its gonna shape up to be prongs with the C and briere and timonen with the A

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If pot really is the solution...

You doubting me? Pot is the universal solution to world peace and world dominance, it is all that is good and all that is evil, it is the light and the darkness, but when your token the rest of the world can go fuck themselves, just for a few minutes..

PhillyFate48

Pimp by blood
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You doubting me? Pot is the universal solution to world peace and world dominance, it is all that is good and all that is evil, it is the light and the darkness, but when your token the rest of the world can go fuck themselves, just for a few minutes..

I AGREE 100%!