• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brian Holloway's House Trashed

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ex-Patriot OT Brian Holloway's vacation home in upstate NY was taken over by an estimated 300 partying teenagers on Labor Day who caused $20K in damages. Holloway identified some of them through social media and posted their names....the result? Their parents are not coming forward to pay for the damage but are threatening to sue HIM for posting the names. Their kids need to be arrested for breaking and entering, willful destruction of private property and anything else they can be... maybe then those idiotic parents will sing a different tune.

Ex-NFLer Brian Holloway reacts to trashed house - NFL News | FOX Sports on MSN

http://www.helpmesave300.com/

Last edited by a moderator:

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The parenting in this country is going to shit! My parents wouldn't of threaten to sue. They would of kicked my ass and then drive to this mans house to get to work cleaning up the mess and making retribution. I would do the same if I had kids.

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The parenting in this country is going to shit! My parents wouldn't of threaten to sue. They would of kicked my ass and then drive to this mans house to get to work cleaning up the mess and making retribution. I would do the same if I had kids.

My parents wouldn't, either, and I'm only a few years older than those kids.

Rich kids get away with shit. They did 50 years ago and they do today. The problem is the entitlement attitude from growing up with money, not a generational shift.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it funny that these kids parents are pissed cause he outted their kids on Twitter!! They think they wont get into college now...WELL....the wont get into college anyways! What IDIOT posts pictures on twitter of a party at someone's house they broke into and trashed......chances are, they were not getting into college..LOL So take the names down and give them to the police. I am sure the police record will keep them out.

patsfan187

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck rich kids they should be punished like everyone else is no special treatment Holloway should've pressed charges. now the parents are suing him watch the rich people win