• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brian de la Puente

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I just realized he's the Saints' starting center. WTF?!?! When did that happen? Ah the irony, that De la Puente is starting for the Saints and Goodwin is starting for us.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kruetz retired leaving them with Puente.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I root for him because he went to the same high school and he was only a couple of years after I played.

But this Saturday I hope he gets crushed :D

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yes, I noticed that during the 1st round. Come on Soap! This has to be a weakness we can exploit.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been silently rooting for him since I noticed during the season. I say silently because I know a lot of Saints fans and I can't stand the shit they talk about the Niners.

Smalls

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I've been silently rooting for him since I noticed during the season. I say silently because I know a lot of Saints fans and I can't stand the shit they talk about the Niners.

Just curious, what type of stuff do they say? I'm on the east coast, and most of what I hear is Giants, Jets and Eagles related. Little talk of the Niners, as most of the hating is aimed at one another. Or the Cowboys.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious, what type of stuff do they say? I'm on the east coast, and most of what I hear is Giants, Jets and Eagles related. Little talk of the Niners, as most of the hating is aimed at one another. Or the Cowboys.

A lot of the same stuff you hear about the Niners from other fans; the offense is a joke, they had an easy schedule, Alex Smith is the worst starting QB in the league, the defense only looks good because it hasn't seen the Saints, Niners cant stop Graham, Payton could coach circles around Harbs, offensive line is awful, Gore is overrated...... it goes on and on.

The belief structure of a Saints fan is basically this:
1) Drew Brees is Jesus Christ with a better haircut and without the entourage.
2) Sean Payton is a genius that will out game plan anyone.
3) Saints already won the 2011-2012 Superbowl months ago, the rest of the NFL is just too stupid to realize it yet.