• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brent Venables

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know what your fucking problem is dude. I’m not on here talking shit to you or Clemson and neither is any other Sooner fan. You’ve got your panties in a twist over a fucking West Virginia troll for Christ sake. Jesus Christ chill the fuck out.

Our offense was nothing special in the athletic bowl so stop pimping that shit. That was our worst team in a fucking decade. We lost like five fucking games that year. The orange bowl was a wake up call that we didn’t have the horses in the trenches on either side of the ball to hang with a team like Clemson or Bama. We got that shit fixed on the offensive side of the ball but we’ve be cursed with Mike fucking Stoops since then. If we had even a below average defense in 2017 we definitely beat Georgia with a decent chance at beating Bama. Our offense was not the fucking problem and I don’t give a fuck if we were gifted a few points against Bama because of game flow, you don’t score 30+ points with an incompetent or paper tiger offense against Bama.

Stop being a little bitch. No Oklahoma fan is in here talking shit and hasn’t for years. You don’t think we know what we’ve been for years now? You don’t think we’re mpre disgusted with what the Stoops brother turned us into? Any human being with eyes knows Riley is probably the best offensive mind in college football, and by the way, his offense is only going to get better because now he’s finally pulling five star athletes regularly where he’s been working with three and four star athletes and an occasional five star largely before. You can have a stellar offense but if your defense can’t stop a wet paper bag, that shit ain’t gonna matter. And more importantly, you better have some shit in the trenches on both sides of the ball, and the Orange Bowl taught Riley that. You don’t win a fucking Joe Moore trophy with smoke and mirrors.

But go ahead and keep talking shit about victories on the tail end of a apathetic Stoops career that was marred with complacency and nepotism.

The only bitch in this conversation is the one making multiple excuses as to why his team didn't measure up.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only bitch in this conversation is the one making multiple excuses as to why his team didn't measure up.

Who’s making excuses? I’m 100% owning why we didn’t measure up. We lacked quality along both lines and our defense in general has been trash thanks to complacency and nepotism. That’s not an excuse. That’s owning that shit, you idiot.

Jesus, stfu and go kick your dog or something so you can feel like a big man, you little bitch. Crying like a pussy because some Sooner fan on a random message board said mean things to you almost five years to. Clean the sand out of your vag, pussy.

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who’s making excuses? I’m 100% owning why we didn’t measure up. We lacked quality along both lines and our defense in general has been trash thanks to complacency and nepotism. That’s not an excuse. That’s owning that shit, you idiot.

Jesus, stfu and go kick your dog or something so you can feel like a big man, you little bitch. Crying like a pussy because some Sooner fan on a random message board said mean things to you almost five years to. Clean the sand out of your vag, pussy.

Perhaps you should take your own advice since you are so upset to resort to ad hominim attacks on another poster because they dared expose the myth that your offensive superiority is a myth. If you are that invested in the myth that OU's offense is so good perhaps you should do more than wash the sand out of your obviously irritated vagina and seek professional help to overcome the issues you have with your life.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps you should take your own advice since you are so upset to resort to ad hominim attacks on another poster because they dared expose the myth that your offensive superiority is a myth. If you are that invested in the myth that OU's offense is so good perhaps you should do more than wash the sand out of your obviously irritated vagina and seek professional help to overcome the issues you have with your life.

Oklahoma’s offense has scored 30+ points against Bama, Georgia, and Ohio State in the last two years. That’s not an overrated offense. A football game is played on both sides of the ball. Too bad one of of the balm has been being manned by a retarded kid just discovering his opposable thumbs, but it doesn’t mean their offense isn’t elite. Think about the fact that you’re all up in a tizzy about OU because of a West Virginia troll your ducking dunce. Quit crying like a bitching, you little pussy. You sound like a fucking Aggie.

As for my life? My life is great. In fact, it’s about to be Dr. Romeo to you. Can you say the same , fuck stick?

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oklahoma’s offense has scored 30+ points against Bama, Georgia, and Ohio State in the last two years. That’s not an overrated offense. A football game is played on both sides of the ball. Too bad one of of the balm has been being manned by a retarded kid just discovering his opposable thumbs, but it doesn’t mean their offense isn’t elite. Think about the fact that you’re all up in a tizzy about OU because of a West Virginia troll your ducking dunce. Quit crying like a bitching, you little pussy. You sound like a fucking Aggie.

Again, you feel the need to resort to ad hominem attacks because the myth you believe in was exposed. Again, perhaps it is you who needs to do the vagina washing.

Eventually Mike Stoops is going to get another DC job and just like Brent Venables it's going to prove that he wasn't the problem. Probably about the same time Grinch is going to get run out of Norman and we'll be told about how the latest hire is the missing link.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, you feel the need to resort to ad hominem attacks because the myth you believe in was exposed. Again, perhaps it is you who needs to do the vagina washing.

Eventually Mike Stoops is going to get another DC job and just like Brent Venables it's going to prove that he wasn't the problem. Probably about the same time Grinch is going to get run out of Norman and we'll be told about how the latest hire is the missing link.

There is a very good reason Mike Stoops couldn’t find a job as a DC. You do t think he interviewed? I can’t tell you how many interviews hes had. Keep crying like a bitch though because a West Virginia fan trolled you, Dr. Kaplony... oh wait.... Guess your sad attempt at your own ad hominem attack didn’t land, did it? Keep probing though. Maybe youll strike oil eventually. Tell me, what do you do for a living, Kaplony?

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a very good reason Mike Stoops couldn’t find a job as a DC. You do t think he interviewed? I can’t tell you how many interviews hes had. Keep crying like a bitch though because a West Virginia fan trolled you, Dr. Kaplony... oh wait.... Guess your sad attempt at your own ad hominem attack didn’t land, did it? Keep probing though. Maybe youll strike oil eventually. Tell me, what do you do for a living, Kaplony?

Please tell me how many interviews he's had.

I do know that Stoops is making right at $25k a month in buyout from OU from now until 1/30/2020 so he really has no need for a job.

I'm retired before 50, how about you? Yes, I'm old. I was still in high school when we gave Switzer an L in his swan song at OU. We've been handing OU losses my entire life.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please tell me how many interviews he's had.

I do know that Stoops is making right at $25k a month in buyout from OU from now until 1/30/2020 so he really has no need for a job.

I'm retired before 50, how about you? Yes, I'm old. I was still in high school when we gave Switzer an L in his swan song at OU. We've been handing OU losses my entire life.

Lol, the fuck you are. Anyone with that level of competence wouldn’t be crying like a bitch over some random mean words from some random fans on some random message boards let alone getting spun up into a tizzy by a West Virginia troll ain’t no mother fucker who’s truly retiring before age 50. We? Tell me which teams you played for. Again, you sound like a fucking Aggie.

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, the fuck you are. Anyone with that level of competence wouldn’t be crying like a bitch over some random mean words from some random fans on some random message boards let alone getting spun up into a tizzy by a West Virginia troll ain’t no mother fucker who’s truly retiring before age 50. We? Tell me which teams you played for. Again, you sound like a fucking Aggie.

LOL Whatever you need to say to make yourself feel better kid.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK..you came close to beating UGA. Now explain the fact that your "elite" offenses couldn't come close in your other playoff games. Explain WVU's "elite" offense getting shut down by Syracuse.

Not hard to put up great offensive numbers as a conference when you only play two hand touch during the regular season. Just like the 1980's WAC any offensive stat from the Big XII should be taken with a grain of salt.

Simple, WVU was missing half their offensive stars most notably the QB, two receivers and their best offensive lineman. Maybe try and watch a game. Meanwhile your 14 team conference has had exactly one team win a playoff game. Not sure why you are trying to talk shit when the ACC relies on Clemson to make them relevant. Which they don’t because one team doesn’t make a conference relevant.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know what your fucking problem is dude. I’m not on here talking shit to you or Clemson and neither is any other Sooner fan. You’ve got your panties in a twist over a fucking West Virginia troll for Christ sake. Jesus Christ chill the fuck out.

Our offense was nothing special in the athletic bowl so stop pimping that shit. That was our worst team in a fucking decade. We lost like five fucking games that year. The orange bowl was a wake up call that we didn’t have the horses in the trenches on either side of the ball to hang with a team like Clemson or Bama. We got that shit fixed on the offensive side of the ball but we’ve be cursed with Mike fucking Stoops since then. If we had even a below average defense in 2017 we definitely beat Georgia with a decent chance at beating Bama. Our offense was not the fucking problem and I don’t give a fuck if we were gifted a few points against Bama because of game flow, you don’t score 30+ points with an incompetent or paper tiger offense against Bama.

Stop being a little bitch. No Oklahoma fan is in here talking shit and hasn’t for years. You don’t think we know what we’ve been for years now? You don’t think we’re mpre disgusted with what the Stoops brother turned us into? Any human being with eyes knows Riley is probably the best offensive mind in college football, and by the way, his offense is only going to get better because now he’s finally pulling five star athletes regularly where he’s been working with three and four star athletes and an occasional five star largely before. You can have a stellar offense but if your defense can’t stop a wet paper bag, that shit ain’t gonna matter. And more importantly, you better have some shit in the trenches on both sides of the ball, and the Orange Bowl taught Riley that. You don’t win a fucking Joe Moore trophy with smoke and mirrors.

But go ahead and keep talking shit about victories on the tail end of a apathetic Stoops career that was marred with complacency and nepotism.

I’m not a troll dipshit. I’m merely spitting out truth.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Venables running the defense you could always count on OU having at least two games every year when the offense needed to score 50 to win. And it could happen at any time....not just against a team that was expected to play OU hard. It happened against horrible Baylor teams and other weak offenses. It was absolutely miserable wondering which defense was going to show up every game.

So, there really hasn't been much of a change in defense at Oklahoma since Venables left, then? Must be a cultural thang, then.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, there really hasn't been much of a change in defense at Oklahoma since Venables left, then? Must be a cultural thang, then.

Way to say what’s been said several times in this thread again. Nice job.

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to say what’s been said several times in this thread again. Nice job.

I just read the original post a few minutes before I wrote my post & wasn't going to wade through all the responses on this post. So, sue me if I happen to agree with everybody else!

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just read the original post a few minutes before I wrote my post & wasn't going to wade through all the responses on this post. So, sue me if I happen to agree with everybody else!

I might be inclined to if you ever provided anything of entertainment or value.

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you retarded? The ncaa literally ranks Top offenses and Baylor was in their top 25 at number 22.
NCAA College Football FBS current team Stats | NCAA.com

You literally are crying about schedules while ignoring ACC teams play absolutely horrid schedules. They get the gift of pl aging one extra G5 shit and they still suck offensively. So I backed up my shit, now it’s time for you to back up your bullshit you are spewing. Can you?

An again, I’m not saying BV sucks. I’m stating he isn’t going through the gauntlet he did/would have since he went from Oklahoma to South Carolina. No wonder he has been more successful.

LOL
BIG 12 is only 7-10 since WVU joined and BV coming to Clemson, but sure BV is missing out on stiff competition :clap:

200w.webp

Enjoy looking from the outside, ACC got the better deal in picking up Louisville

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL
BIG 12 is only 7-10 since WVU joined and BV coming to Clemson, but sure BV is missing out on stiff competition :clap:

200w.webp

Enjoy looking from the outside, ACC got the better deal in picking up Louisville

You are ignoring offensive rankings and just looking at records. Enjoy being underpaid for making that shit conference clemson plays in look semi competent.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are ignoring offensive rankings and just looking at records. Enjoy being underpaid for making that shit conference clemson plays in look semi competent.

You’ve been touting Baylor as some offensive juggernaut, and they scored a whopping 29.5 ppg. Hell, that sucks even by SEC offensive standards.

Gaining yards and not scoring is not great offense no matter how you slice it.