• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brent fails drug test

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to the pokey, young man. I wonder if JJ will do what's best that franchise & cut this POS. Way to remember the teammate & friend you killed, Josh. :yahoo:

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean he smoked weed, if he failed for coke or something I'd think he's a bum. He killed his friend, but who here hasn't driven drunk with a friend? Give me a break, he deserves to be punished, but why he can't drink/smoke weed during this time doesn't make his friend come to life. It just makes Brent more miserable.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
but who here hasn't driven drunk with a friend?

vkwi.jpg

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I don't fuck with drunk driving but weed is pretty harmless.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but who here hasn't driven drunk with a friend?

What kind of time frame are we talking about? Let's see...bowling night is Friday...so I know it's been at least 6 days.

RaiderZar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean he smoked weed, if he failed for coke or something I'd think he's a bum. He killed his friend, but who here hasn't driven drunk with a friend? Give me a break, he deserves to be punished, but why he can't drink/smoke weed during this time doesn't make his friend come to life. It just makes Brent more miserable.

He was kinda given a 2nd chance, at least he didn't die & is still on the active roster. So, instead of walking away from his felony drunk driving with a new-found sense of priorities, he continues with the life style that got into trouble in the 1st place. He knows he will be drog tested. Is he that fucking dense? I know he's not running for Pope, but you'd think he would reconsider his choices. For his future, not to bring back his friend. :yahoo:

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying it was the brightest choice, but calling him a piece of shit over some weed and an awful mistake he made is extreme.

RaiderZar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying it was the brightest choice, but calling him a piece of shit over some weed and an awful mistake he made is extreme.

I guess we'll agree to disagree. Given what he had (still has), I would say what happened with the teammate (sure it was accident, but he didn't get behind wheel accidently) & now 2 failed drug tests, POS is about right.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, it's fucking weed. Weed has no bearing in the slightest on how good of a person you are. None whatsoever.

Like I said, I don't fuck with drunk driving. It's stupid (even more so when you're an NFL player and can afford a ride) and he deserves what he gets for that. But acting like failing a drug test for weed impacts anything beyond the fact that he's an idiot for throwing away his shot in the NFL is just as dumb.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, it's fucking weed. Weed has no bearing in the slightest on how good of a person you are. None whatsoever.

Like I said, I don't fuck with drunk driving. It's stupid (even more so when you're an NFL player and can afford a ride) and he deserves what he gets for that. But acting like failing a drug test for weed impacts anything beyond the fact that he's an idiot for throwing away his shot in the NFL is just as dumb.

That and the simple fact that it is a violation of probation.

It doesn't make him a terrible person.

It does make him a stupid person.

It is a little more than just throwing away an NFL career. He's also throwing away the ability to stay out of jail!

When you are on probation, there are certain things you just don't do.

Weed is one of those things.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly, stupidity.