• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Breaking news!

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This just in, the Prnguins are the dirtiest team in the league and it's not even close. Not even the Bruins are on this level. Stay classy Shittsburgh. Lol.:finger:

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me add because I'm furious at this fuvking officiating. Neal should get suspended as well as Asham. Guarantee you Asham is the only guy who gets hit with suspension. Thanks officials and fuck you Shanahan. My blood is boiling from these fucks. At least the nation who watched the game, now know the true colors of this pathetic Pens team.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm not boiling about the atrocities anymore.. i just hope giroux, schenn, and couturier are ok

i've even calmed down and resigned to the position that neal probably wont be suspended

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good news though, even milbury, king of the goons, said this was an embarrassing day for the sport and for the pens

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone involved in the fights both teams should be suspended

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm not boiling about the atrocities anymore.. i just hope giroux, schenn, and couturier are ok

i've even calmed down and resigned to the position that neal probably wont be suspended

Why? If the league doesn't send a message to Neal or Asham, then this league is a fucking joke and has lost any integrity it may even have at this point. I'm sick to my stomach looking at these cheap shots throughout the game. The highlights aren't made up. Awaz how can you be okay with this? That's the problem, the NHL is taking this very stand on this. Just look the other way and let it go. Unreal. Fuvking unbelievable. Cooter, Schenn, Timo, and Giroux were all targets today. I'm sure I'm missing somebody. Oh well, I'll just stop. Tox will love this and ban me. Lol.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? If the league doesn't send a message to Neal or Asham, then this league is a fucking joke and has lost any integrity it may even have at this point. I'm sick to my stomach looking at these cheap shots throughout the game. The highlights aren't made up. Awaz how can you be okay with this? That's the problem, the NHL is taking this very stand on this. Just look the other way and let it go. Unreal. Fuvking unbelievable. Cooter, Schenn, Timo, and Giroux were all targets today. I'm sure I'm missing somebody. Oh well, I'll just stop. Tox will love this and ban me. Lol.

Nope you're right in a 7-4 game you can't let neal run around and take shots at guys without penalizing him...it was nuts. He charged Couturier and launched himself into him from the blindside when he didn't have the puck. Even worse he made contact with G who didn't play after...hopefully he's ok. Neal has to get at least 1 game.

Ash I'm disappointed in that was bush and he should get 5.

Adams auto 1 game but the leage can rescind it if they feel he wasn't out there to hurt anyone...I don't really care about his as he was penalized in the game anyway. But if you send Kimmo off for basically the game for doing nothing but getting punched why shouldn't Adams miss a game?

Otherwise fuck the pens they are trash and will be golfing soon anyway....hopefully their rep is trashed for good I'm sick of them taking liberties.

soulxflare

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just curious how many calls the penqueens will continue to get because they embellish any and all contact.

It's fucking pathetic.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This just in, the Prnguins are the dirtiest team in the league and it's not even close. Not even the Bruins are on this level. Stay classy Shittsburgh. Lol.:finger:

Don't be dragging us into this. We're gritty, not dirty.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
anyone involved in the fights both teams should be suspended

dont try to bring us in on your goonery, we didnt take any blatant runs at your players heads. the suspensions should be penguins players only.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i didnt say i'm ok with it.. just no point in staying worked up over it cause i highly doubt neal gets suspended.. its just the policy the NHL is operating under these playoffs.. star players are free to do what they want as long as they score sweet ass goals like the one neal scored yesterday (carle you suck at defense on that one btw, neal was the danger, not lilja)

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loved Neal when he was here and hated when we traded him, but he was running around yesterday like a scorned child. As a Dallas resident I dislike all things Philly, but even I was angry at how childish Neal and Crosby were being yesterday. The best thing that could happen for game 4 would be a nice close match. If there is a 2 or 3 goal lead in the 3rd, especially for the Flyers, that game will get very dangerous. Philly will have to just accept it too, or else risk suspensions for the next series.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loved Neal when he was here and hated when we traded him, but he was running around yesterday like a scorned child. As a Dallas resident I dislike all things Philly, but even I was angry at how childish Neal and Crosby were being yesterday. The best thing that could happen for game 4 would be a nice close match. If there is a 2 or 3 goal lead in the 3rd, especially for the Flyers, that game will get very dangerous. Philly will have to just accept it too, or else risk suspensions for the next series.

i pray that neal faces some punishment.. he was really close to REALLY hurting people yesterday..

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i didnt say i'm ok with it.. just no point in staying worked up over it cause i highly doubt neal gets suspended.. its just the policy the NHL is operating under these playoffs.. star players are free to do what they want as long as they score sweet ass goals like the one neal scored yesterday (carle you suck at defense on that one btw, neal was the danger, not lilja)

Carle...every breakdown i look up and notice #25 having something to do with it. Why is he going for a hit there when it is 2 on 1, i dislike him a lot.