• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Braves-Astros World Series

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Normally I'm an AL guy and will generally root for the league's team (Yankees always being the exception). But I'm going with the tomahawk chop for this one.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Normally I'm an AL guy and will generally root for the league's team (Yankees always being the exception). But I'm going with the tomahawk chop for this one.
i see no reason to change loyalties on this. how long exactly do you expect to hold houston accountable for their 'transgressions' of 2018? i guess some people still think the sox are "that team of dirty sellouts' :)

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i see no reason to change loyalties on this. how long exactly do you expect to hold houston accountable for their 'transgressions' of 2018? i guess some people still think the sox are "that team of dirty sellouts' :)
Where in my post did I say I'm holding Houston accountable for '18? If I want to root for the Braves for whatever reasons, then that's it. Period.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where in my post did I say I'm holding Houston accountable for '18? If I want to root for the Braves for whatever reasons, then that's it. Period.
oh, so you're saying that didn't enter your mind? geezus lsd ... we ALL know why you decided to NOT to root american league.

period!

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh, so you're saying that didn't enter your mind? geezus lsd ... we ALL know why you decided to NOT root american league.

period!
Hey dumb fuck, did it ever occur to you that maybe I like some of the players on the Braves? Did it ever occur to you that I like that the Braves get to host WS games after having the AS game taken away from them?

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey dumb fuck, did it ever occur to you that maybe I like some of the players on the Braves? Did it ever occur to you that I like that the Braves get to host WS games after having the AS game taken away from them?
no. it DID occur to me you hated houston for stated reasons. why deny it? what's the big deal?

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
see, i don't think that's really true.
Trust me it is. And I can prove it, but I'll need a little help. In all my years on all the sports boards that I've posted on, I've never put anyone on ignore. But I'm going to do this with you, I just don't know how to go about it. Since you have at least two people on ignore, you obviously know how to do it. Care to show me how? I would greatly appreciate it.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me it is. And I can prove it, but I'll need a little help. In all my years on all the sports boards that I've posted on, I've never put anyone on ignore. But I'm going to do this with you, I just don't know how to go about it. Since you have at least two people on ignore, you obviously know how to do it. Care to show me how? I would greatly appreciate it.
C'mon iddy, be the bigger man. Obviously, I'll eventually find someone who will point me in the right direction, but I think it would be extra special learning how to put someone on ignore from the person by whom I will place it.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure. just hover your mouse over my name and select "ignore" at the bottom.
but just for a last read..... you're being really silly. you don't like me disagreeing with you and that's fine but why did you take it to such lengths? i had facts to back up everything i said and that seemed to rankle you. why?

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon iddy, be the bigger man. Obviously, I'll eventually find someone who will point me in the right direction, but I think it would be extra special learning how to put someone on ignore from the person by whom I will place it.
did you think i was sitting here waiting for you to ask? lol

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure. just hover your mouse over my name and select "ignore" at the bottom.
but just for a last read..... you're being really silly. you don't like me disagreeing with you and that's fine but why did you take it to such lengths? i had facts to back up everything i said and that seemed to rankle you. why?
Woohoo!!! Thanks!!! Mission accomplished.