• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brandon Marshall says Cutler will win MVP

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think health permitting, he'll have a very good year. MVP....I won't go that far.

I agree with this. As stated earlier, if his line can keep him upright... But unfortunately, the trend has been injuries,

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still have serious questions he'll have much time to throw with that tackle situation. It'll heavily depend on whether Jake Long has anything left.

Jay Cutler has had to deal with some of the worst O-lines in Chicago since David Carr (or at least JT O'Sullivan); but at least now they have strength along the middle.

I don't know about Jake Long, but Kyle Long was an all-pro in his rookie season last year and all arrows point up. BTW, he plays guard.

As for the tackles, they did fine and are expected to improve from last season. Really, no problems with the OLine. They only gave up 30 sacks last season, and Forte had his best production on the ground with over 1300 yards rushing. So I'm not sure you have been keeping up with Chicago or the Rams? But the real problem is whether Cutler can stay healthy. He has McMahonitis.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't disagree completely. I wouldn't say the idea out of the question though. Marshall is likely hyping up his boy but when he plays like he can, he is very good. Health/consistency have been the issue but I don't think it's a lack of capability.

Speaking of scary, your Lions are poised to have a shit-ton of offense this year.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I don't know about Jake Long, but Kyle Long was an all-pro in his rookie season last year and all arrows point up. BTW, he plays guard.

As for the tackles, they did fine and are expected to improve from last season. Really, no problems with the OLine. They only gave up 30 sacks last season, and Forte had his best production on the ground with over 1300 yards rushing. So I'm not sure you have been keeping up with Chicago or the Rams? But the real problem is whether Cutler can stay healthy. He has McMahonitis.

Oh my gosh, Joe Long is Jake's brother. For some reason I thought they signed Jake Long & had both of 'em. :what:

Where did I get that one? :doh:

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of scary, your Lions are poised to have a shit-ton of offense this year.

I hope so. So many unknowns with a new coaching staff. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad to see a new staff but how long/soon will it take to "get it?" Will the addition of an actual #2 WR and Caldwell be enough to limit Staffords mistakes?

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still have serious questions he'll have much time to throw with that tackle situation. It'll heavily depend on whether Jake Long has anything left.

Jay Cutler has had to deal with some of the worst O-lines in Chicago since David Carr (or at least JT O'Sullivan); but at least now they have strength along the middle.
Did you have to mention JTO? :gaah:

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope so. So many unknowns with a new coaching staff. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad to see a new staff but how long/soon will it take to "get it?" Will the addition of an actual #2 WR and Caldwell be enough to limit Staffords mistakes?

You will see improvements this season.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor little Cuttles...always starved for attention

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im fairly certain he said Cutler COULD win...and he is correct Cutler could win it.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting that Packer fans are all over this.

Just sayin...

Post-Game-Press-Conference.jpg

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You will see improvements this season.

Stafford has to improve and Bush and Bell hold on to the ball...Tate could have monster year if Stafford can actually turn off Megatron radar lock.

Defense a lot of unknowns, continue to ignore the DB situation. Saying more aggressive scheme from Austin. Very vanilla in past, we will see if the personnel can( as in DB's) handle a more man press scheme???

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutler has talent, but his inconsistency will keep him from an MVP.

Regardless, every time Brandon Marshall opens his mouth, I just want him to shut it.

NickTheGreek

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When I saw Jay slice and dice Florida, I thought he was easily the best QB coming out of the 2006 draft over noodle arm Young or Leinart. Jay had potential to be a top 3 NFL QB.

It hasn't happened because it won't happen. Jay is a knucklehead. He still has top 3 talent but a 2 cent head. He has a cannon for an arm, the ability to move around in the pocket and extend plays, he can scramble, has some touch.

Problem is he plays more like Jeff George than Aaron Rodgers.

All Cutler needs to do is be a point guard QB. Distribute the ball to his weapons and not get crazy and make poor decisions because he has a cannon. Marshall, Jefferies, Forte. Nice weapons.

Jay will continue to throw into double coverage, unnecessarily, throw across his body, unnecessarily, and lose games the Bears should win because Jay is a knucklehead, unnecessarily. :L

Winning the MVP is a joke. Winning a playoff game is a joke. I liked Cutler at Vandy and you'd think he'd have a high i.q. or intelligence coming from vandy, but Jay doesn't.

Did the Bears look better with McNown? I thought so. Not the flash of Cutler but the steady play that teams need to win football games. Give the ball to Cutler late in the game and I'm waiting for a turnover. That's not MVP, that's a million dollar arm connected to a 2 cent head.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I saw Jay slice and dice Florida, I thought he was easily the best QB coming out of the 2006 draft over noodle arm Young or Leinart. Jay had potential to be a top 3 NFL QB.

It hasn't happened because it won't happen. Jay is a knucklehead. He still has top 3 talent but a 2 cent head. He has a cannon for an arm, the ability to move around in the pocket and extend plays, he can scramble, has some touch.

Problem is he plays more like Jeff George than Aaron Rodgers.

All Cutler needs to do is be a point guard QB. Distribute the ball to his weapons and not get crazy and make poor decisions because he has a cannon. Marshall, Jefferies, Forte. Nice weapons.

Jay will continue to throw into double coverage, unnecessarily, throw across his body, unnecessarily, and lose games the Bears should win because Jay is a knucklehead, unnecessarily. :L

Winning the MVP is a joke. Winning a playoff game is a joke. I liked Cutler at Vandy and you'd think he'd have a high i.q. or intelligence coming from vandy, but Jay doesn't.

Did the Bears look better with McNown? I thought so. Not the flash of Cutler but the steady play that teams need to win football games. Give the ball to Cutler late in the game and I'm waiting for a turnover. That's not MVP, that's a million dollar arm connected to a 2 cent head.

He already won a playoff game, so your argument is a joke. Besides, I don't see you or any of these other fat fuckers out there balling.

Goddam expert everywhere.

NickTheGreek

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He already won a playoff game, so your argument is a joke. Besides, I don't see you or any of these other fat fuckers out there balling.

Goddam expert everywhere.

Yes, I've followed Cutler's career. We know he's won 1 playoff game. We also know he hasn't won a MVP award. :doh:

Isn't Marshall talking about Jay winning MVP this year? I believe so. Jay won't be winning a MVP. Jay won't be winning a playoff game. "Winning the MVP is a joke. Winning a playoff game is a joke".

Neither are happening this year. The Bears are playing in a tough NFC and he will find a way to screw it up. Green Bay will take the North and Bears won't make a WC. Even if they do make WC, they won't go on the road and win a game = thus, No MVP. thus, No playoff win. :L

Like I said, Jay has a million dollar arm connected to a 2 cent head.

If you want to refute, go for it. But comeback with more than joke, fat fuck and gawd damn experts comments. Please refrain from using profanity and the Lord's name in vain. :clap:

Thank you! :yahoo: